A grave situation

TAE

All you have is now
Gotchya! :D

You thought I was going to talk about something bad...Nope I'm talking about a weighty situation...

Gravity...the "REAL" source, how it works and what I for sure totally did not know...OK dudes we have to keep sharpening the tool so get ready to scratch your head and learn about something you thought you knew about but didn't...well maybe some of you nuclear swizzle sticks did but I sure didn't.... Had a classmate that actually became a nuclear physicist ...way beyond my pay grade..

I remember when men just talked about beer, football and sex. Life was far more simpler in those days. Well at least I could understand it and join in anyway.

I remember when men just talked about beer, football and sex. Life was far more simpler in those days
Unless you happened to be female, of colour, gay/bisexual/trans, underpaid, an immigrant, a child, mentally ill, had learning difficulties, had a pimp, were divorced, were homeless, had no friends, couldn't find work, working class, disabled, in prison.......

:D

I did not understand a nano second of that.

Sometimes I do wonder WHY. I find the Nasa scientists brilliant. They've managed to safely send people to the moon and a rover to Mars.

I guess this video is something that helps them with the math. But, for morons like me, it goes way over my head. I'll stick with Court TV and the more horrific of this planet's brain power.

Back