The George Floyd Martyr syndrome and why it is sooooo wrong...by Candace Owens

TAE

All you have is now
So here is a very intelligent "informed" black woman's opinion on the absurd situation of how George Floyd has become a martyr and why he absolutely should not be seen as such. The facts and data she provides is well thought out and supported.
Though she absolutely agrees his murder was evil and completely wrong...she goes deep into why this in no way merits the protest and the craziness that the media and "some" of the black community has encouraged.

I am blown away by her courage to post this video...The backlash and danger she puts herself in by doing so is scary yet she did the research and her love of this country and respect for our society compelled her to do so...and she did...Big Balls! She is a true American and every bit as brave as those who armed themselves and went out and protected other peoples private property...Hats off to Candace Owens.

She looks a little snowed in. A little Edward Snowdin.

Pretty girl. Dot dot.

Bye bye.

Not sure what you are meaning with the Snowden reference...kind of different worlds but....

I guess this is not her first "Put a target on her back" rodeo....... crazy passionate brave lady

crazy passionate brave lady

Yes, she is cool. Speak and be heard, what is the cost ? It is free, I promise you.

Have you watched the presidents address today? I hate to say it , but that plastic piece of shit has made some excellent points. If his numbers are true, Trump is improving the country with his business skills. At his level of the game , he can make moves no other can.

I don't know, but I think more like this guy:

Guy seems legit to me and I like his line of thinking.

YouTube

This is better!

Mushrooms x 1000000 plus aliens!

From about 8:35 on..nails it. They get sad when you get rid of the murderers and scumbags.

Every night when you go to sleep you trip, you need that, you have to have that. You owe that to the grid.

Theres a dream consciousness and a waking consciousness, and the dream consciousness might be more real than the waking

It s what our biology and social order is about. Keep adding to the grid. The DMT Grid.

-So why even stay woke?

Last edited:
Just happened to catch some news clip by a British journalist here in the USA when she was interviewing some "activist" who was saying that if the verdict for the cops isn't what is expected... "look out....'cuz these riots so far ain't been nothin'!" ... :eek:
...though what I really thought was a bit over the top, was when the journalist started to talk about George Floyd as some "pillar of the community" and a good mentor to the young people in the area....HUH???
:wtf:

As tragic as Floyd's death was...I gotta wonder where the British press is coming up with that skewed image of his life...?

Back