fum i gebra

fat_fleet

Swollen Member
i have been to the mountaintop. i have gazed into the void and seen the white light that burns in the mouth of infinity. i come back to tell you that there is indeed a form beyond form. it is in fact this fucking cat and owl who have been playing this game since before the beginning of time, who in fact invented time and gave birth to the presence we call god.

gaze upon true wonder fellow travelers, though you know yourselves to be unworthy.

the minute and a half of credits at the end is for you to digest wtf you just saw.

and then there's the fact that Gebra is super homely, even by owl standards. i mean, wtf happened to his face? it looks like it was mashed in by a garbage truck.

at 0:24 they're hanging out on the stone wall and you just know Gebra's saying "you know, i'm a pretty hot ticket where i come from. i've got, like, tons of bitches" and then Fum is like "shut up Gebra. i know you. there's a reason why you're out here playing with cats you foot-faced freak of nature"

Finally the mystery of life illustrated clearly for the world to see.... now it all makes sense :guitar:

Back