Free space from politics

jimmys69

MOODerator
I just wanted to say that I actually get to take a good and healthy deep breath when I come to this site.

FB is a political meat grinder. It is tiring and non productive. People I have been friends with for decades threatening to unfriend. It's insane.

I like coming here and talking about our interests without the bullshit.

Thanks to all members for keeping it about the topics relevant to this site. It is nice to talk about what is really important: 44.1 at 24-bit. Analog sucks! lol!

I kid... :)

Analog don't suck. :D Digital don't suck either.
Ya know what sucks? Dropping your purple Dunlop pic on a brick red colored concrete floor in dim lighting :D
Gotta get out my flashlight.

I've come to the conclusion that politics exists only to keep us at each others throats. No Good.

Dude, drop your $50 Buffalo Chip pick on a some shade of dark brown floor covered in peanut skins and shells - and you don't even want to think about getting down on your hands and knees there!

P.S. If you're not recording your pre-Norlin Les Paul through a pre-CBS blackface Deluxe Reverb to tape, you will never get a good track laid down. I know what I'm talking about!

Who would ever spend $50 on a pick!!
Um, not me. But, apparently a few people do. (Yes, there are $50 plastic picks. And probably more if you're in the business of using/trading illegal tortoise shell ones. But, let's not get political about that!)

I just wanted to say that I actually get to take a good and healthy deep breath when I come to this site.

FB is a political meat grinder. It is tiring and non productive. People I have been friends with for decades threatening to unfriend. It's insane.

I like coming here and talking about our interests without the bullshit.

Thanks to all members for keeping it about the topics relevant to this site. It is nice to talk about what is really important: 44.1 at 24-bit. Analog sucks! lol!

I kid... :)

you know, if you built a wall around this thread, you could keep it safe

Just a friendly Public Announcement service reminder with regards to what is to be discussed in "prime time"

Forum: Prime Time
A fun gathering place for contributing members to talk about things "other than recording".
but interesting and informative :laughings:

Back