Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Snugly kittens

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Giant cockroaches

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Jack Russell

I smell home cookin!
It is a very nice day here in northern VA. Birds are chirping happily, cats are meowing gleefully, and little cute puppies are slurping of their momma's milk with gusto.

I have unlimited wealth, since the ATMs give me cash-on-demand, for which I no longer work! I am as healthy as a 12 year old bean sprout to a totem pole, and I never ever get sick.

All the sunsets and sunrises are beautiful and absolutely breath-taking. There are no arguments over:

politics
sports
sex
music
fashion

and Britney Spears is always on pitch. No one ever utters a cuss word, nor bitches about odd people in a place called "The Cave." Old age and sagging boobies are a thing of the past.

But, in this perfect world/forum, I must post a poll...

[poll to come...]

Last edited:
I voted for the Cock-A-Roaches....

1155341618648.jpg

We've been dog men in our family ever since great granddad dwillis gave up pussy after the Civil War.

Attachments

• GreatDadandDog.jpg
    GreatDadandDog.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 45
i have one of each, and i think i might like my dog better because he causes me much less bodily harm (and he's a pit bull). i always have cuts all over my arms and legs from the insane cat.

It is a very nice day here in northern VA. Birds are chirping happily, cats are meowing gleefully, and little cute puppies are slurping of their momma's milk with gusto.

I have unlimited wealth, since the ATMs give me cash-on-demand, for which I no longer work! I am as healthy as a 12 year old bean sprout to a totem pole, and I never ever get sick.

All the sunsets and sunrises are beautiful and absolutely breath-taking. There are no arguments over:

politics
sports
sex
music
fashion

and Britney Spears is always on pitch. No one ever utters a cuss word, nor bitches about odd people in a place called "The Cave." Old age and sagging boobies are a thing of the past.
You had me fooled until you mentioned Britney Spears.

Back