Flash Mob Stairway to heaven

TAE

All you have is now
For those living under a rock or not on Facebook here's a pretty trippy flash mob version of Stairway to heaven in a little town square in Kirschgarten Germany

thats really wild how they could orchestrate all that....and live on the spot...
and I didnt hear any super-bad clunker notes...i thought when the Marshall amps came on it might go bad but he was able to hear the others somehow and kept it in tune.

Our understanding of the term "flash mob" seems to differ. I was looking for the broken windows, mass smash-and-grab robberies, and bystanders being assaulted.

I bet that would have been totally cool to see in person. Seeing a video with studio recorded audio track kinda leaves me saying 'blah'. Had to be there...

Liked it until the chanting. My biggest pet peeve in music - I cringe when I hear group singing and chanting. I don't know, don't ask.

it was a studio recorded track?

I am not so sure about that, though it is very professionally done as a video in whole and heavily scripted and planned out. When it starts out with the first guitarist he definitely has a cord going somewhere..

I want to believe it was all live, or at least mostly live but for sure it has been doctored at minimum the only way to know for sure is to get it straight from the producers as to what percentage , if any was actually live.

Back