Finally pawned a couple of guitars

notCardio

I walk the line
I guess it's kind of a rite of passage for guitar players, and it was kind of interesting. It's really going to help me outof a bind, too.

It just somehow feels like I've hit a new low, though.

Next, I suppose, I'll be selling plasma.

Kinda funny, if you think about it. I don't smoke, barely drink at all anymore (excluding JamFest), haven't so much as smoked a joint in about 25 years, but I'm not all that far from ending up in the same place as alcoholics and junkies. But, by god, I'll be the most eloquent motherfucker on skid row. And, with a little refresher, I'll be able to help the other bums with their physics homework.

I guess it's kind of a rite of passage for guitar players, and it was kind of interesting. It's really going to help me outof a bind, too.

It just somehow feels like I've hit a new low, though.

Next, I suppose, I'll be selling plasma.

Kinda funny, if you think about it. I don't smoke, barely drink at all anymore (excluding JamFest), haven't so much as smoked a joint in about 25 years, but I'm not all that far from ending up in the same place as alcoholics and junkies. But, by god, I'll be the most eloquent motherfucker on skid row. And, with a little refresher, I'll be able to help the other bums with their physics homework.

I hope it gets better for you soon.

My friend, I've been there and am always damn near there. It's a fine line between feast and famine anymore.

Guess there is always male prostitution opportunities.

I think that ship has sailed.

I remember (hey, I actually remember something!) about 30 years ago when I was having one of my existential dilemas, asking a programming prof (who was also a kick-ass bass player - we shared an affection for Chet Baker) who I considered to be a pretty intelligent and observant type and knew me pretty well, what he thought I would be well-suited for as a career.

His suggestion: a door-to-door vibrator salesman.

Thanks for the support.

My wife reminds me that at least I'm not a refugee in Syria.

For any of you that may be old enough to remember, there used to be a short-lived TV show called 'Then Came Bronson'.

That always looked like the kind of life for me. If things keep going in the same direction, pretty soon I might get my wish. Don't know how I'm going to pay for the bike, though.

Loved the show...did not know that Michael Parks ( who played JIm Bronson in the show) also sang the theme song....dude was double dipping royalties...

I remember that show, too. Didn't ride, but often thought about packing my backpack, grabbing my guitar case and hitting the road back in those days. You could actually hitchhike and get a ride back then, unlike today.

I remember that show, too. Didn't ride, but often thought about packing my backpack, grabbing my guitar case and hitting the road back in those days. You could actually hitchhike and get a ride back then, unlike today.

Yeah, I was too young to do that, otherwise I might have made it to Woodstock. Always wanted to hitch to California, though. Busted down in Baton Rouge, waitin' for a train...

Back