Exile in a strange land.

MrUserNameIV

SenselessActsOfCreation
So I hear this is where people have well mannered off topic conversations. I am a refugee from The ill fated Troll Cave: Beaten, wounded and looking for refuge. The winds they are a changin' and breaking wind is what I do best.

Ummm... hello. How's everyone doing?

Please and thank you.

Don't do it. You haven't had your shots...
I hate to say it, but I have a lot of useless shit to offer the home recording/musician/second rate instrument building community.I've just been caught up in the cauldron of hate that is the cave for too long.
I'ma grow some wings, and spread some wisdom...shots or not!

I'll raise your Unicorn and see you a Pussycat!

CZYumm_F285a_zps82wscqbm.jpg

Fine thanks...

Don't give up on the font thing so easily... all that formatting work allows time for mature reflection...:D

I hate to say it, but I have a lot of useless shit to offer the home recording/musician/second rate instrument building community.I've just been caught up in the cauldron of hate that is the cave for too long.
I'ma grow some wings, and spread some wisdom...shots or not!

It's entirely possible to help and poke the idiots...:)

Fine thanks...

Don't give up on the font thing so easily... all that formatting work allows time for mature reflection...:D

Yeah but if they make it the default font, then it won't have to be formatted, saving us the pain of mature reflection. . . which means. . . more beer, and what could be more American than that? Do your patriot duty and change the default format to comic sans, centered, and some sort of pastelish pale color. You don't want to put the hard working beer makers out of work with your "mature reflection" do you? I bet you're a communist.

I might actually venture out to the on topic forums...you know, see how the other half lives.

It's brutal man . . . absolutely brutal . . . They write threads about . . . what mic to use . . . for recording . . . I even saw a thread once that asked how to do something in Logic . . . and someone responded with an answer . . . It's enough to make a grown man cry.

Back