EEEeeek! It's a mouse!

But I'm wearing vinyl gloves too.. [just kidding :p]

Yeah.. I know I can't prevent that gooky stuff.

HEY! [bOiNk sPlAT!] Back again. Been creating a new MIDI drum part for a new song I'm still not done writing the lyrics or melody for yet.

Had to take a break, so I dug this up just to say how much I'm likin' this trackball I got a couple of years back. I'm enjoying the hell out of it. The only thing I haven't gotten down to a fluid action is right-clicking and scrolling with one hand to select (lasso) multiple MIDI notes in the editor. That maneuver just doesn't come naturally to me - would be a quick flip with the old mouse.

Only had to clean the ball cavity twice and I swear I can't figure out where that lint came from because I keep the ball covered with a microfiber cloth when not in use. I just find it disturbing to think all that lint drifts in past my hand (which covers the ball most of the time while in use) and into the slim space between the ball and base. There's that much freekin' lint in my room's atmosphere?! [ACK!] [CHokE!]

HEY! [bOiNk sPlAT!] Back again. Been creating a new MIDI drum part for a new song I'm still not done writing the lyrics or melody for yet.

Had to take a break, so I dug this up just to say how much I'm likin' this trackball I got a couple of years back. I'm enjoying the hell out of it. The only thing I haven't gotten down to a fluid action is right-clicking and scrolling with one hand to select (lasso) multiple MIDI notes in the editor. That maneuver just doesn't come naturally to me - would be a quick flip with the old mouse.

Only had to clean the ball cavity twice and I swear I can't figure out where that lint came from because I keep the ball covered with a microfiber cloth when not in use. I just find it disturbing to think all that lint drifts in past my hand (which covers the ball most of the time while in use) and into the slim space between the ball and base. There's that much freekin' lint in my room's atmosphere?! [ACK!] [CHokE!]
I have tennis elbow and problems with my right shoulder. I have just ordered a wireless keyboard with a touch pad on it...
Bargain for £25! I will never use a mouse again

Well, the ol' trackball is 3.5 years old now and goin' strong. The only thing I wish it had was an ENTER button. I've got all the one-handed moves down (highlighting text, using right and left buttons) but when I highlight something to do a copy/paste for a Google search, I still need to move over to the keyboard's ENTER key. An ENTER key would make it just about perfect. . . for me, anyway.

Back