Earworm

DM60

I am trying to get myself ready for my next round of recording. Listening to songs from every genre, decade, just something to get me motivated and working towards recording.

Along the journey, I stumble onto a song I have known for years. I didn't listen to it much for the past 40 years, but I knew it and liked it, but rarely listened to it. Then, I found it while popping around listening one evening. Now I can't seem to get it out of my head. It is a good song, but man it is like I have become addicted to it:eek:

Has anyone experienced this? Just curious. The song is by Little River Band, Its A Long Way There.

That's a band I haven't heard in years. They have a interesting story, over 30 members, etc..
30 million records sold.

30 must be their number?

Complex tune, reminds me of Steely Dan music kind of, more complex with multiple breaks and bridges.

I've just got a never-ending series of jazz improvs hijacking my brain. Mostly bass and drums, with a bit of guitar here and there.
There must be 20 seconds each of a thousand tunes there. Aaaahh! :listeningmusic: Trouble is, the song I need to be focusing on
has nothing to do with jazz.

Back