An Early Happy Thanksgiving Thread!

Seeker of Rock

The One and Only
What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? I have my daughters staying with me Tjursday through Sunday and am going to cook an awesome feast for them and my son and sooooo looking forward to it!

What are you doing?

Up until a couple years ago, I arranged and prepared Thanksgiving (and Christmas) meals for a group of about 20 +/- each year. Since moving to Florida they had become my "family". I have relocated and will spend this year on my own.

I'm happy for all of you who can share this with family and friends.

Enjoy!

NM, profile says Lakeland. Moving to the Keys in a coupla months. You should drive down and hang

Yo Spantini you should take Seeker up on the offer if you can...He's a cool cat just like you.... think you guys would hit it off just fine and heck...free Thanksgiving dinner to boot with a awesome family.

Me n the wife are going to be hangin with my two daughters and the 6 grand kids for a hell of a delicious feast... Keto diet hiatus on Thursday! :D

Son is coming home tonight, but will have to go back tomorrow for work on Friday. It'll be just the 4 of us. Really looking forward to it, it's always a good time when he comes hone. We'll probably play Cards against Humanity. My wife always wins. :rolleyes:

Happy Thanksgiving!! Preparations for the feast have begun. My girls are teens and will sleep until 2 lol. The boy is up and is helping with the prep.

Back