DAW Users With ADD

I knew I was getting old when I went to a seniors only complex and one of the residents was wearing a Dark Side of the Moon t-shirt.

I knew I was getting old when I went to a seniors only complex and one of the residents was wearing a Dark Side of the Moon t-shirt.

Well, it was released in 1973. :eek:

My first experience was when I was with a group of people and someone mentioned Paul McCartney, and another person in the group goes, Is that the guy from Wings? :(

It was a strange Memorial Day weekend. For years, Sunday was F1 in Monaco, followed by Indy 500, then the Coke 600. This year, it was a Esports virtual F1, last year's Indy race (already saw it, sorry) and the Coke 600 lasted until midnight! I did enjoy watching some of Tom Brady's awful golf game, tho.

Today was golfing at noon, takeout from the Mexican restaurant, and after a bit of TV, its off to bed early.

Really exciting, huh?

At least the riots knocked the coronavirus out of the top of the news. :rolleyes:

What happened in Minneapolis was unquestionably horrible, but I never quite understood how that relates to me deserving a new flat screen TV.

Happy Days! Hope everyone is fit and well. Don’t know why but all of a sudden I’m getting email notifications for postings here. Go figure:confused:
Anyway, on the final countdown now, packing up our Swiss home and moving back to the grey island at the end of November. Then retiring at the end of Dec - can’t wait, I’m done, been a hell of a year. Just had my first state pension payment so I guess it’s official now!
Time to finish the home studio, got a lot more gear to fit in now!:thumbs up:

Happy Days! Hope everyone is fit and well. Don’t know why but all of a sudden I’m getting email notifications for postings here. Go figure:confused:
Anyway, on the final countdown now, packing up our Swiss home and moving back to the grey island at the end of November. Then retiring at the end of Dec - can’t wait, I’m done, been a hell of a year. Just had my first state pension payment so I guess it’s official now!
Time to finish the home studio, got a lot more gear to fit in now!:thumbs up:

Congrats on the pending retirement. It won't take long before you have to look at a calendar to know what day it is, because every day is a weekend!

Good to hear that you're still alive and kicking Paul. Congratulations on your impending retirement.

I haven't been around here too much, the wheels starting coming off in my life a couple years ago but things are on an upward trajectory now.:rolleyes:

Go Packers!

LATER!!!

Good to hear that you're still alive and kicking Paul. Congratulations on your impending retirement.

I haven't been around here too much, the wheels starting coming off in my life a couple years ago but things are on an upward trajectory now.:rolleyes:

Go Packers!

LATER!!!
Thanks but sorry to hear that things haven’t been good for you Guy, but great that you are now on an onwards and upwards trend!

Back