DAW Users With ADD

The Rodger is a Stodger…its official..he had that old man look on his face as he got up after a sack after sack, only to throw some weak passes at the receivers feet, and fumble the ball a few times. Like an old warrior nearing his end. Rodgers doing the "Brett Favre Bomb's" with that "end of his career" look. Too many commercials?

49ers = NFC Champions
The 49ers were robotic and unforgiving and dominated the entire game. They tromped on the packers and it was over, maybe the Saints would have put up a better fight?

*****The highlight of the year was the Titans taking out the Patriots and Ravens... the Titans winners of "the spoiler team" award for the year. :eatpopcorn:
***(sorry dachay ...but dont fear Jason, he wont do much damage as a smaller position, just keep him away from the HC calls.)
**(cheesey- very funny....Tommy vs Mcarthy… next season we will see revenge of McCarthy! ( he at least has a SuperBowl win and 9 of 13 in the Playoffs...not bad)

SUPERBOWL:
49ers last appearance 1995, the Chiefs return from last appearance of 1969!!!!

Go Chiefs!

(prediction for next season Mahome replaces Rodgers for the State Farm commericals)

Rodgers at his peak was better than Favre, but Favre had a longer run of good years. Even at the end when Favre was beat up and old, he could throw the ball better than most NFL QBs, the thing that kept him from accomplishing more was the stupid interceptions, so many times he could've ran for a first down, or throw the ball away, but he was always going for the "big play".:rolleyes::mad:

Either way, I've been watching good QB play for quite some time now, unless we get lucky again, I think that's going to change.:(

I guess I'll have to be happy knowing the best basketball player on the planet plays in Milwaukee.;):D

No Superbowl chatter? I feel the same way. Who cares?

I’ll watch it. In fact, my son’s coming over to watch it with me. But really it’s just an excuse to drink and eat more than I should. :o

Not really too excited, I'll watch it at home. Rooting for the Chiefs.

I am happy that January is over with and it looks like mild weather through the first week of February. Last year at this time it was minus twenty something.:eek:

This is cabin fever time, not much happening.

Not really too excited, I'll watch it at home. Rooting for the Chiefs.

I am happy that January is over with and it looks like mild weather through the first week of February. Last year at this time it was minus twenty something.:eek:

This is cabin fever time, not much happening.

Same here weather-wise. In fact, 50s all next week. :thumbs up:

At the risk of jinxing myself, I haven’t even taken my snow shovel out of the basement yet this year.

Last edited:
No Superbowl chatter? I feel the same way. Who cares?

I’ll watch it. In fact, my son’s coming over to watch it with me. But really it’s just an excuse to drink and eat more than I should. :o

Its like 4th or 6th tier down for me...no cowboys, packers bears vikings., rams.......so Chiefs,over 49ers....but from what tiny bit Ive seen the 49ers seem more likely to win. But I have no clue. Chiefs QB is young and fun to watch.

These days drink at home, bro will call and we'll shoot the bull thru the game long distance.
The days of me driving somewhere and drinking is over, DWI are too common around here $15,000 over 5yrs..... Im not spending $90 on Uber for roundtrip to drink a couple beers and too many shots.... so its cool.....58, I can quit while Im ahead. Actually legally smoking weed is safer and no DWI or jail time and no way to test it for now. Crazy .? alcohol is supposedly legal and Pot isnt....but Alcohol is a $15,000 fine and mandatory 3 days in jail and Pot is probably undetectable...other than the 4qty Big Mac empty boxes and bag of open Doritos in the passenger seat. lol

I’m reading that the NFL wants to add more teams to the playoffs. I’m hoping they go to 28 teams qualifying, this way the Giants might actually get in. :o

I’m reading that the NFL wants to add more teams to the playoffs. I’m hoping they go to 28 teams qualifying, this way the Giants might actually get in. :o

Because we need more 7-9 teams in the playoffs.:facepalm:

I'm against a longer season as well, I like it the way it is. The biggest problem with the NFL is that is has become the Nation Replay/Review League, tweak that dumb asses!:cursing:

---------- Update ----------

BTW, Go Bucks!

Are they a paper tiger? A statistical mirage? I guess in the sports world, until you've done it all, you really haven't done anything.

Bring on March, I'm always glad to wave February goodbye.
Regular season in basketball and hockey is mostly just to shake out the real dregs. Which is why I’m not a fan of expanding playoffs in football or baseball.

Remember the days when you had a regular season and then TWO teams went to the World Series? Regular season meant something back then. But today it’s all about the dinero. :(

Speaking of which, I cut the cord last year and got internet TV service - YouTube TV. And of course they are now in a fight with the Fox Regional Sports Networks, which if not settled, means I won’t get most Yankee games. We still have a month until opening day, so hopefully they’ll settle, but I really get tired of this crap. Here’s this humongous wedding cake, and they still gave to fight over who’s getting the biggest piece. :mad:

Speaking of which, I cut the cord last year and got internet TV service - YouTube TV. And of course they are now in a fight with the Fox Regional Sports Networks, which if not settled, means I won’t get most Yankee games. We still have a month until opening day, so hopefully they’ll settle, but I really get tired of this crap. Here’s this humongous wedding cake, and they still gave to fight over who’s getting the biggest piece. :mad:

The only reason I have cable is for sports, other than the Packers I would rarely be able to watch home teams.

Busy weekend for sports.

I saw on ESPN Sportscenter that a Cricket match was played with no fans. Every time they hit a ball into the stands, the players had to go up and hunt for it. It seemed to slow down the game a bit!

How’s everybody dealing with the coronavirus? World’s gone nuts.

I went food shopping on Monday. Not too bad. Not overly crowded, and most stuff was in stock (no Purell, of course). By Friday it had gotten bonkers. My daughter went and couldn’t get half the stuff on her list. My daughter-in-law said two women got into a fight over meat near her.

And why toilet paper? Does the virus make you shit more?

Anyway, I’m mostly staying home and avoiding contact with other people. That’s pretty easy for me as I mostly don’t like other people in the first place. :) I should be ok, at least until I run out of liquor. :eek:

Stay well everyone. Hope your 401k still has something left in it.

Busy weekend for sports.

I saw on ESPN Sportscenter that a Cricket match was played with no fans. Every time they hit a ball into the stands, the players had to go up and hunt for it. It seemed to slow down the game a bit!

Wow, a slow cricket game. Who’d a thunk. :D

*...buurppppp...*, 'scooze me!:drunk:
Dooooooood!

Back