DAW Users With ADD

Im happy with the choice of coaches, the experience will avoid 4yrs of painful mistake from a newbie like JG was.

Vikings and 49ers....Vikings
Packers and Seahawks....Packers......................Packers
..................................Chiefs....Ravens.............Chiefs.....replay SuperBowl 1 Packers and Chiefs...lol....

I'll go with Vikings of the four, but losing interest.

Already broke my New Years Resolution.....package to arrive soon.
Selling gear seems to be a bad financial deal.... after shipping, taxes and Reverb or Ebay charges... oh well.

I picked the 49ers and the Ravens today. 1-1. Better than last week. That makes me 2-4 overall. Which should make you happy AR, since I’m going with the Seahawks tomorrow.

Which should make you happy AR, since I’m going with the Seahawks tomorrow.

It's a tossup IMO, both teams win close games. On paper the Packers should win it, but having watched them all year long, I don't know how they even got this far,

The Ravens game was a shocker, even more so because it was never close.

Now we know why Belichick never allows his players to take the last game off before the playoffs.....even if they've clinched all they can. Jackson didn't play the last game of the season and then had the bye week off as well.........and voila......RUSTY!! In addition......it seemed that the Titans got into his head with that first interception. Jackson looked rattled the rest of the way. Too bad. I wanted to see the Ravens play the Chiefs.........and whip the crap out of them.

Now we know why Belichick never allows his players to take the last game off before the playoffs.....even if they've clinched all they can. Jackson didn't play the last game of the season and then had the bye week off as well.........and voila......RUSTY!! In addition......it seemed that the Titans got into his head with that first interception. Jackson looked rattled the rest of the way. Too bad. I wanted to see the Ravens play the Chiefs.........and whip the crap out of them.

Same thing for the Packers when they went 15-1.:mad:

The Cheeseboys ain’t getting much respect. How does a 14-3 team end up being a 7-1/2 point underdog? :wtf:

I don’t expect either dog to win this weekend, but I might take both with the points.

And for my friend MrQ... only the Mets could hire and fire a manager before he’s even managed one game. :rolleyes: lol.

The Cheeseboys ain’t getting much respect. How does a 14-3 team end up being a 7-1/2 point underdog? :wtf:

If you watched the games, you would know.:( They barely squeaked by the Lions with a second string QB. #12 needs to go back five years in time for us to have a chance at winning.

If you watched the games, you would know.:( They barely squeaked by the Lions with a second string QB. #12 needs to go back five years in time for us to have a chance at winning.

You left out the 37-8 loss earlier this season. Lol.

Anyway, my prognostication is 9’ers win but GB covers the spread. You heard it here first. :D

And oh yeah, we got Jason Garrett. Wheeeeee. :rolleyes:

I stopped watching it at 10-0 but left the TV on in the background. I binge watched Rick and Morty online instead. They weren't in it from the very get go and it wasn't as close as the score. Granted, better than the last two years, but pretty much a no show last night.

Oh well......

FEAR THE DEER!

:D

Back