DAW Users With ADD

How ‘bout dem Cowboys! :laughings:

Lucky they play in the NFC East. And even with that, they might not make the playoffs.

OK so now the end is near.... the EAST div

Cowboys and Rams.... Cowboys lose

Eagles and Redskins.... Eagles win....they tie for 1st place in the East

then Eagles vs Cowboys for the Division Title of the worst division of all...

last game is Eagles & Giants and Cowboys vs Redksins...so... Eagles vs Cowboys for the # 1 Div of Pile of Dung teams...

but on any given Sunday.....anyone can win, and the playoffs thats when the Cowboys take out the Packers in the Playoffs. Darren Stodger's will start forgetting plays and show how old hes getting. Cowboys will be the spoilers and then WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!

<pours another shot>

Last edited:
lol

power of positive thinking? are you suggesting? hmm....(only alcohol)

Cowboys all the way!! theyre just getting warmed up....just wait. Theres still time... this is the year! Seasons not over....!!

Its all or nothing now ..........because their record sucks so bad theres no Wild Card chance in hell.

Watching the Rams destroy the Seahawks, this will either be a WIN of the YEAR....or another brutal beating.

They fired the kicker, so thats some start. We are waiting for the coach to fire himself.

Cowboys have been saving up for the playoffs...they're about ready to show everyone ...maybe after todays game...but soon..

All this losing and fumbled mess has just been a ploy to hide their secret plays all along....soon they will reveal these secret winning plays.

It was a good weekend.... much time in the LazyBoy watching the US Presidents Cup team win.

Its too cold and wet out to play right now.

Cowboys have been saving up for the playoffs...they're about ready to show everyone ...maybe after todays game...but soon..

All this losing and fumbled mess has just been a ploy to hide their secret plays all along....soon they will reveal these secret winning plays.

Yep, they showed us. Mwahahahahaha. :spank:

yeah..yeah yeah.....everyone laughs now at the Cowboys...thats ok.

lol..what a game. they must have kept their best plays for next year. maybe?
glad its over. I think its over, Eagles have to lose to the Giants to lose the EAST....I think. Cowboys could lose to the Redskins, I suppose.
as of now Eagles are 8-7, Dallas is 7-8 (and neither have a chance as Wild Card.) Its either the EAST or go home and wax your Mercedes...

What gets me is how slobby the Cowboys can play , its almost amazing, they beat RAMS then play like this, as if they are a dysfunctional mess.

The QB needs to go or else they will have 8yrs of losing 50/50 or worse seasons like with Romo.
I dont care what his numbers are or how great he is on paper. His passes are soft and late and short.
He doesnt pass well at all, doesnt have peripheal vision and well....he just doesnt have it anymore. geeez...Im afraid they will keep him for many years.

Packers vs Vikings tomorrow...either of those would beat the EAST without trying. ...unless!!

unless, the secret plays are used, the plays that the Cowboys decided not to use just yet....they are probably holding them for the playoffs.
maybe the Cowboys are just pretending to look like a dysfunctional mess and then will surprise everyone in the Playoffs?
could be...

Cowboys still have the highest paid ZEKE!! $90 Million!! playa.... the soft throwing QB is holding out for some $40mill plus, where he was only offered $30 million...per the rumors.

Owner Jerry's mad, he'll have to go float around in his $100 million yaht he just purchased, and whine and complain.

Hav-a-Holly Jolly Christmas....its the best time of the year. Goodbye 2019.....enter 2020.

Another year of beer buying and gear buying and trying....not sure Ive made any real progress in the past 3 yrs of buying and trying anyting that really was a huge improvement over the original DMP3+RNC1773 the gang here recommended me.
It would be nice if my $3000 preamps and mic combo made me sound 300 x's better, but it doesnt work that way apparently. Im convinced it doesnt make me sound any better at all. So thats how this years ending.

Ciao'

p.s. Go Giants!!! beat the Eagles....put the bewildered floppy Boys back in the top of the EAST!!

Merry Christmas!

I've been very busy and grumpy these lately, but I'm going to take a break from that today. :)

It was a great Wisconsin sports weekend, Bucks win twice, the Packers asserted themselves on the road against a division rival for all the marbles PLUS the Cowgirls and the Bears both lost.:D

I'm not getting any gear this year, instead I'll be getting another pair of glasses. Damn priorities.:rolleyes:

Have a good one......

LATER!!!

The Packers are the worst 12-3 team I have ever seen in my life, yet they beat down their main rival last week in a game with HUGE implications. This week they face a beleaguered Lions team with a first round bye in the balance, possibly home field through out. All I can say is Go Seahawks!(and whoever is playing the Cowboys)

Whats going to happen is this...

Giants beat Eagles.....Cowboys beat last place Redskins in the EAST...

then in a last ditch effort to save his job, the Head Coach finds a old playbook stuffed behind the toilet bowl in the coachs private room...the playbook s from 1967 Coach Tom Launrdry…..

the Cowboys use this 1967 playbook and well ….they will win the Superbowl.

Back