DAW Users With ADD

We still turn the thermostat by hand. Are they really smart, or are you just lazy?:p
Not sure. Maybe both. :)

The smartness is mostly that after adjusting by hand for a week, it learns your schedule and autoprograms itself. Nothing you couldn’t do yourself with a cheaper, programmable thermostat.

What I like though is you can adjust it remotely via your phone. So if I go out for an extended day trip, I can drop the temp so as not to heat an empty house, but then raise it when I’m headed back so I don’t come home to a cold house.

yeah I like the smart phone stuff....a IT dude was showing me the camera stuff, wow...not too expensive either.

tossing money away on wasted energy is stupid, heating empty rooms, heating a house when its empty.
we were talking about it yesterday a bit, one dude set it for 60 ...hes done with $300 bills.
Ive got mine to $100 but want to hit $75. 60+ isnt bad really, and theres always a space heater by the chair for the old man naps.

ADD>

COWBOYS TO DESTROY PATRIOTS.....fyi...ok....maybe just a spoiler win, but its 3rd Q and Pats are being held down.
Eagles lose so...Cowboys # 1 spot in the NFC East. back to the game

EDIT> COWBOYS LOSE ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
packers tromped on... 49ers arent sweating

another week ends...12/17

enjoying Lagavulin...

Attachments

• lagavulin.png
    lagavulin.png
    141.2 KB · Views: 15
it was a downer of the party, possibly worse being in the home house on a holiday tradition....
#10 Beasley was booted off the team this year, so he definitely enjoyed his high performance game as a Buffalo in the house and TD's.

the QB we have has zero peripheral vision I notice, never turns his head, which comes to fumbles from being surprised and several sacks, not to take away from his soon to be signature "Flop-Pass" that lands 3ft short of the receivers feet. He gambled on his contract payout...so bad gamble for him. I would replace him even before the coach...which seems to be unanimous on this is the coaches last year (hes siad he would like to coach the Giants).

we still have the highest paid running back!!

the guillotine is waiting for the coach though, hes toasted and a day old. If the Giants are wise they'll pass on the coach offer when it happens.

we still have the highest paid running back!!

next up is giants, redskins....Eagles might be the NFC worst division Playoffs yet.

then as I call it , the Cowboys will be the big spoilers and will win with slop and luck, then ruin some deserving Playoff teams chance like the Packers or Vikings...then be annihilated the next round. ..thats what spoilers do.

Big game today.

The Packers should beat the G-men, but they aren't as good as their record.

Always glad to see the Cowgirls lose. :D

Attachments

• 47128008_2238326219547387_4423084250589298688_o.jpg
    47128008_2238326219547387_4423084250589298688_o.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 23
Today??? Is it Sunday already??? Damn........that turkey really does put you out for a while.

I suspect he was referring to the Wisc - Minn game. But only because I know his predilections.

Well that and no rational person would consider Packers - Giants as a “big game.” :rolleyes:

Knicks got blown out by the Bucks last night. This got me to thinking that Milwaukee is quite competitive in the three major sports. Brewers made the playoffs this year, Green Bay will probably win their division, and the Bucks are off to like a 14-3 start.

Meanwhile, aside from the Yankees, NYC has got diddilysquat. Knicks are 4-17 and in last place. Nets are a .500 club. Giants are 2-10 and in last place (even behind the freaking Redskins). Jets are 4-8 and in next to last place.

It’s just not fair! :( :(

Knicks got blown out by the Bucks last night. This got me to thinking that Milwaukee is quite competitive in the three major sports. Brewers made the playoffs this year, Green Bay will probably win their division, and the Bucks are off to like a 14-3 start.

Meanwhile, aside from the Yankees, NYC has got diddilysquat. Knicks are 4-17 and in last place. Nets are a .500 club. Giants are 2-10 and in last place (even behind the freaking Redskins). Jets are 4-8 and in next to last place.

I didn’t include hockey because Milwaukee doesn’t have a hockey team... but NJ Devils just canned their coach. :rolleyes:

Can Shurmur be far behind? One can only hope.

We have four MVPs still active and we have a minor league hockey team, the Admirals. Alas being a small market we are always the bridesmaid never the bride. The Packers beat the teams they're supposed to beat but can't win the big one. The Bucks "should" go to the finals but are a one star team, you really need two to win it all. The university of Wisconsin does really well from an overall standpoint .

Thursday I'll be rooting for a tie.

Better look out for Rutgers. Schiano is back!! :eek:

At least they were semi-competitive under him last time... but of course that was before moving to the Big 10. :rolleyes:

Back