DAW Users With ADD

Cowboys to the Super Bowl!!!

heck yes...that loss to a last place team was just because they didnt try and the loss to the packers was an off day is all....sure losing to the 2nd string QB of the Saints was mainly because they let them win....

Cowboys vs Eagles....
then Patriots, BIlls and Vikings... no problem...easy schmeeezy... Super Bowl for 100th Anniversary

Cowboys vs Someone

theyre awake now so everyone get ready...

yeah. even the fans round here are seeing the bipolar games. Garretts on the chopping block every week, you got that right.
Im more shocked by the Packer game, it was as if they were zombies being tromped on....the Jets loss, was weird, I was even glad to see them win 1...for some reason, must have been the crowd?

Eagles game was so, so...

Bills, Vikings, Patriots coming up....Patriots are the team to beat and that will require a lot of new plays.

Someone mentioned 49er's are 6-0 ...what?

Ive got my antenna duct taped to a mic stand and its working great, saving $130 month on Commercials & Cable TV...more commericals than tv...
I stream for $40 month. All I need is a few channels to watch football and tornado news.

After getting quotes of $800 and less to do a small Tile job I finished it myself spending $50 or so, already having the Tile.
It took so many hours I realized the $800 to $600 was about right, labor intensive and non-fun...taking up old tiles even worse!
Of course no one paid me so I treated myself to a $100 Miter Saw and a Pizza....the pizza sucked, should have returned it.
Ordered Thin and Crispy crust and got soggy and uncooked...ordered Pepporoni and got sausge. Maybe I'll start cooking my own pizzas too.

After getting quotes of $800 and less to do a small Tile job I finished it myself spending $50 or so, already having the Tile.
It took so many hours I realized the $800 to $600 was about right, labor intensive and non-fun...taking up old tiles even worse!
I had a kitchen backsplash done recently. Got three quotes: $1400, $1200, and $450. :eek:

I hired the $450 guy, who not only did a great job, but knocked off $50 because I paid him cash. Sometimes I have no clue how these contractors come up with their pricing.

I had a kitchen backsplash done recently. Got three quotes: $1400, $1200, and $450. :eek:

I hired the $450 guy, who not only did a great job, but knocked off $50 because I paid him cash. Sometimes I have no clue how these contractors come up with their pricing.

You can call my company three times, ask for the same thing and get three different prices.:confused: I have no idea why.

I picked the Astros in six. Figured the NL really couldn’t match up with the AL. Good thing I didn’t put any actual money on it, lol. :eek:

However, I’m staying with the ‘Stros to win it all. But they better win tonight.

It took 7 games in 2017 for us to take the pennant, and having seen the Nats play it would not surprise me to see this series go 7 games

Last week the Badgers were on the wrong end of a HUGE upset.:(, If they won this week, it would be a HUGE upset. Unfortunately, it aint gonna happen.

Go Bucks!

Packers get the Chiefs without Mahommes, should/could be winnable.

I want the Nats to win it all.

I picked the Astros in six. Figured the NL really couldn’t match up with the AL. Good thing I didn’t put any actual money on it, lol. :eek:

However, I’m staying with the ‘Stros to win it all. But they better win tonight.
My prognostication abilities look a little better now. :thumbs up:

Of course, Nats have already beaten Cole and Verlander once already, so......

And how about my Scarlet Knights trouncing a major powerhouse, while those Badgers rolled over and played dead for some lower tier wannabes. :D

I'm hoping t was some alcohol involved in your birthday activities, I think I owe you a beer, or two.:drunk:

No Badgers this weekend.

It will be interesting to see how many Packer fans show up in LA. The best traveling team in the NFL, that's why they haven't played in London yet.

Winter hit about a month too soon around here, we got buried on Halloween.

Cowboys vs Vikings ...this will be like the Packers / Cowboys game....Cowboys meet a real contender. Waiting to see if they show up as Zombies or Awake.

The inconsistent playing at least makes the Cowboys a "spoiler" that they can spoil someone elses chances in the Playoffs.

NY needs something big to happen on those teams, I don't watch them much but 2-7 & 1-7....might as well buy some extra wine. :)

Looks like the Saints will be # 1 over all after today...with the 49ers's sit there now with 8-0.
The stronger teams are pulling away from the pack with 7's and 8's for wins.

back to my year end sale... of my small stash of "extras".... the keepers are interesting, the im not sure gear is frustrating, the "don't use this thing" is easy to part with. new pieces will be a Radial Bass DI...I had one but the interface DI worked, but now I want the Radial back for lazinessPlugEASEwithNothinginthe Way simplicity.... plugs going in for tracking seems to hinder and at times sound phasy to me...Im getting too old and lazy to sell crap though, shipping bites and reverb is charging more and I think some sales taxes are in place now? I only need 1 or 2 mics...

upsets....Bills lose to Browns!!....Saints lose!!.....Chiefs lose.to themselves!..!!
Packers seem to be bucking the trend today.

Vikings defense will test the 90million$$ RB in Dallas. er...or vice versa.

upsets....Bills lose to Browns!!....Saints lose!!.....Chiefs lose.to themselves!..!!
Packers seem to be bucking the trend today.

Vikings defense will test the 90million$$ RB in Dallas. er...or vice versa.

And the phins win in Indy.

Back