DAW Users With ADD

Texans @ KC .I thought we might have a chance until they activated Tyreek Hill. I have my fingers crossed but not hopeful

a lot of blank faces around me with the horrific showing against the packers.
they were the first really good team to play and the stunned silence and low frozen effort of 3 quarters was a huge let down.

the Saints beat them with a second string QB...but the Packers were a known good team so it meant a lot to the "stacked " Cowboys. On paper they have it all...on the field they act like it was a meaningless waste of time keeping them from returning to their rock star life of mansions and luxury life and football was a scrimmage game? the Eagles will be coming up, another team that will test them in a full on way.

maybe lowering expectations to a possible division championship again, maybe thats as good as it gets?

it reminds me of an analogy of someone who has all the money, the best room, the best gear and the product, the recording sucks....a mystery?

It's Jerry.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 2
I thought at first it would be 38 to 3...43 to 6..Cowboys....easy win. but somehow they lost to a winless team. Actually the Jets scorched them much more than the score showed. who cares?

Yeah Jason the coach.. geeez. He has been there too long but its amazing its such a dead team.

....at least today the Cowboys kind of played. ... sort of... .
Jerry has the QB Dak to make a long term contract with...hmmm?

Eagles and Cowboys for a weak NFC East crown...who cares? Ticket prices will drop second hand, season ticket holders will hand them out to friends and family who dont care.

Patriots, Bills, Vikings coming up too...

reminds me when McCartney released Mary Had a Little Lamb 45....people were saying wt* happened here?

Things not looking great in Yankeeland. The split in Houston was what we needed, but losing game 1 at home changes the equation. Plus we’ll get Verlander and Cole in games 6 & 7 (in Houston) if it goes that far. :(

Houston’s starting pitching was the worry card from day 1. Yanks HAVE to take the next two, and hope they can steal one in 6/7.

Things not looking great in Yankeeland. The split in Houston was what we needed, but losing game 1 at home changes the equation. Plus we’ll get Verlander and Cole in games 6 & 7 (in Houston) if it goes that far. :(

Houston’s starting pitching was the worry card from day 1. Yanks HAVE to take the next two, and hope they can steal one in 6/7.

The news channels here are reporting that the pitching line up is going to be changed due to the weather delay, but who knows really. No matter who wins the ALCS the Nationals looked pretty tough.

You know what I like the most about the Astros?

They're not the Yankees.:p

The news channels here are reporting that the pitching line up is going to be changed due to the weather delay, but who knows really. No matter who wins the ALCS the Nationals looked pretty tough.
Yeah, looks like we’re getting Greinke today, and Verlander in game 5.

Provably doesn’t make a whole lot of difference, but if ‘Stros win tonight, Verlander could close it out tomorrow. Although Yankees had their chance of beating him in game 2. Tie score with him out of the game - probably as good a shot as you’re gonna get. Tonight’s game is key. Otherwise Astros only need one more of next three with Verlander and Cole pitching two of them.

Tanaka was great in game 1. Need a repeat. :thumbs up:

Man the Yanks did not look great.
<one more game and the astros go!

Unfortunately that is correct. :(

There’s no doubt Houston is the better overall team, but geez, the Yankees didn’t even show up. It should’ve been a more competitive series. Other than Gleyber Torres and LaMahieu, the rest seemed to start their off season a bit early. Lot’s of opportunities last night, but no one cashed in.

Big win tonight! Still Houston’s series to lose, though.

Tomorrow’s gonna be interesting. Bullpen game for both teams, Hard to call. If the Yankees can squeak one out, anything can happen in a game 7. With Cole you still gotta give Houston the edge, but if we can get there, I’ll take my chances.

Avery deflating HUGE upset loss for the Badgers yesterday, it change the trajectory for their whole season.

The Packers are favored today but are short handed. I,m picking them to win, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lost.

I like the sound of an Astros/Nats world series, let someone other than the usual suspects win it all.

Back