DAW Users With ADD

We got a new sheriff in Giants land! :thumbs up:

Of course we still needed two PAT misses and a last second, game winning 35 yd FG miss to win the freekin game.

But hey, it’s more wins than we’d been able to get so far this season.

We got a new sheriff in Giants land! :thumbs up:

Of course we still needed two PAT misses and a last second, game winning 35 yd FG miss to win the freekin game.

But hey, it’s more wins than we’d been able to get so far this season.

I thought Jones looked good. You'd have to say he outplayed Eli based on Eli's recent games. He can run and his passes look sharp. I think he'll be the real deal.

That said.......I'm a Raiders fan. Have been for at least 40 years. Derek Carr makes me crazy. One week he looks unbeatable........the next he looks .....soft. I can't decide if he should stay or go.

I thought Jones looked good. You'd have to say he outplayed Eli based on Eli's recent games. He can run and his passes look sharp. I think he'll be the real deal.

That said.......I'm a Raiders fan. Have been for at least 40 years. Derek Carr makes me crazy. One week he looks unbeatable........the next he looks .....soft. I can't decide if he should stay or go.
Just one game, but he certainly was an upgrade over Eli. I was never much of an Eli fan to begin with, but his lack of mobility and passing accuracy kinda sealed his fate.

Bottom line is with their defense they’re not going anywhere anyway. So let’s get the kid some experience and see what he’s got. Him and Barkley could be a good foundation to build on.

Nipping at the heels of the Cardinals too!

The Packers came down to Earth last night, they're going to hell next week.
I actually watched some of the Packers game. Bottom line, Rodgers can’t do it alone (although he comes pretty damn close).

It also reminded me of why Eli is done (like I needed a reminder). Rodgers turns busted plays (that for Eli would have been a 15 yd sack) into 30 yd gains. These days you need a mobile quarterback - although I guess Brady could argue otherwise. Good game, though, assuming you had no rooting interest in it. :)

Brett Favre was great but the last games he was tossing long lob bombs a lot.
Rodgers cant do it like he used to either, its a young mans game and having a team at every spot helps the QB's look good (like a young Jordy etc..).

it was a an evenly matched game, good to the end.... but neither look to be at the Patriots level. the Eagles take shots to injure, but nothing new about that.

Let’s see how Jones does in #2 today. The good news is they’re at home against the Redskins. Should be a winnable game. G-men are 3 pt favorites.

Brewers-Nats. No real rooting interest, but I’m going with Brew Crew in Acidrock’s honor.

I’ll expect reciprocal treatment on Friday. ;)

I've been so busy it hasn't even been a thought!:facepalm:

But yeah, GO Brewers! How can you not root for a team that celebrates the makers of beer?:confused:

Now that the Saints beat the Cowboys, they don't seem so hot. I know they don't like Rodgers down there.:D

Grisham pulled a Bill Buckner. :eek:

They might have lost anyway, but it’s only a tie game if he comes up with that ball. Tough way to lose.

Last edited:
Grisham pulled a Bill Buckner. :eek:

They might have lost anyway, but it’s only a tie game if he comes up with that ball. Tough way to lose.

Shit happens, small market teams, blah, blah, blah.

I never gave them much hope from the start, my joy came from the Cubs tailspin.

The Badgers play Kent State today, I think it's going to be another massacre.:rolleyes:

I don't know what to make of Packers//Cowgirls.

Back