DAW Users With ADD

Just when you thought the preseason couldn't suck more than it does already the Packers played the Raiders on an 80 yard field yesterday, the NFL is 0 for 3 on exhibition games held in non NFL stadiums.

Rodgers isn't going to play a single snap in the preaseason, WTF? Prima donna QB with a diminishing skill set, gimmick hire coach and not much proven talent, I think it's going to be a mediocre year.

Some coaches hold out the start QB to keep them from getting injured and to get a better look at the others to know who will be backup and placekick holder.

The problem is they have a new coach and a new offense and he hasn't played one live snap yet. Good luck on the opener against the Bears.

#3 Grandkid is in da house. A true labor day - at least for the daughter-in-law, lol.

Boy, Vincent Michael. 7 lbs 11 oz. :thumbs up:

Yes, I see a Badgers - Scarlet Knights B10 Championship Game ahead. :eek:

I want what he's smoking.:rolleyes:

Packers-Bears
The Packers are an unknown, the pressure is all on the Bears. I would take the Bears straight up, but much like last years opener, there's nothing shocking about the Packers beating the Bears.

LATER!!!

Recent additions to the set list:

Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
Atlantic City - The Band
These Days - Jackson Browne
Rhythm of the Rain - Dan Fogelberg
Breakdown - Tom Petty
Hollywood Nights - Bob Seger

My latest additions:

Cats in the cradle

Danny's song

Starry starry night

I've also got about twenty half cooked songs.....

I want what he's smoking.:rolleyes:

speaking of that went to Colorado for a couple days... the legal weed state...
I expected Woodstock and people walking down the sidewalks with bongs... someone rolling doobies in McDonalds while eating a Big Mac...
but instead its all hidden and invisible and meant to be kept at home in privacy and treated basically like cigarettes. no smoking signs everywhere.
its more like Medical vibe, large Green Cross (like a red cross) on signs and near a alcohol store in some places. Its fairly strict purchasing in dispensary and nothing like Cheech and Chong.
while we were there a friend in Texas was thrown in jail because he was speeding and had no pot on him but a small pipe...and that got in him locked up a few days. seemed weird how the laws can vary so much?
then I think, imo, alcohol is 1000 times worse than pot as far as driving issues and violent fighting mouthy drunks...but alcohol is legal in Texas and pot is jail time?

Im old now and don't do either these days, but its strange how the US State laws are....funny times.
Im betting the pot keeps getting legalized and I bought stock in some of the market, I doubled my money and returned to zero$ gain all in 12 months. There seems to be about 4 companies who are the big players, who are being approached by Coca Cola and Big Name Inc ...it will be interesting. A few are trading on the US market but home is Canada. Are they a "joke" company or will they be the next "Anheuser Bush" of the next 100 yrs? Some lucky humans already got in at 80 cents a share and its gone to $10...(12.5 x's the money). I got in at $5 and it went to 10$ then back to $5 in 8 months...but Im going long and holding until $200 or bust, its like Lottery ticket money. I missed NETFLIX because I thought $8 was too high...now its $290 share. ..oh well..

ADD....I think I paid $100 for my MAUDIO DMP3 and its worth $100 now...14 yrs later. add some EQ polish and it can sound as good as a $2000 preamp to my ears, or at least 90%. None of it has made me any money...that's the definition of Hobby I guess.

ADD...need to learn how to lay tile this weekend because I need about 12 pieces done and my quotes from Handymen is $350 to $800...ridiculous.

ADD...daughters getting married and sons moving out soon...it will be empty house after 30yrs. 4 people living on my check, reduced to none...I get paid and its all mine, as it was in my early twentys but now 40yrs later.. it returns to mine. as Grateful Dead wrote in TRUCKIN "what a long strange trip its been..."

ADD...got a dog from the death list rescue house and she's turned out great, a huskie mutt mix...she likes watching Geckos on the window and chasing flying bugs, especially moths. I thought she would be mellower but is pretty sprite.

ADD..Cowboys seem to spend so much on players, its hard sometimes because I like underdogs..would love to see Cleveland win the Bowl, just because they are the bottom dogs. rah rah for the home town but why do these dudes make so much? to play football? and they haven't even won a Super Bowl?wtf?

hows that for a ADD report? or caffeine report ADD …

TRUCKIN...

YouTube

I saw the Dead live in like 1971 or so. They played for about 5 hours straight. Maybe did 3 songs total in that time and every one sounded the same. :D

I heard an interview with George Harrison was complaining about long concerts of the times, early 70's...
..he said at the time of the interview how concerts had gotten so gawdawful long, the crowds were probably cheering at the end because it was over, not because it was good. lol
3 songs for 5 hrs... they probably could have just done one song for 5hrs.

Cowboys are stacked, the offense has the positions covered well and if the QB Dak can throw well, instead of at the feet, it will only be a Division battle with Philly...

My Packers and Bears looked blah for week 1.

Patriots looked too good the game was boring, maybe Brady can start playing with one-arm tied behind his back to make things equal.?

Jimmy Johnson mentioned Vikings as going all the way...that was a strange comment.

Football
If the Packers beat the Vikings, I'll have to change my prediction for them, they're already one game ahead.:rolleyes:

Music
Years ago bar band's played four hours, it seems like three is the norm now. I've been to a lot of shows that featured two or more bands, the workload gets pretty light that way.

I've only been to a handful of large concerts. We have a yearly festival called Summerfest and you can see a lot of big acts for the price of admission.

LATER!!!

Music
Years ago bar band's played four hours, it seems like three is the norm now. I've been to a lot of shows that featured two or more bands, the workload gets pretty light that way.

LATER!!!

When I worked in bars (early 70’s), 5 hours was the norm. 9:00-2:00. Sometimes on a weeknight the place would be empty for the 1:00 AM set and the owner would tell you to go home.

Still beat moving “those refrigerators and color tv’s” though. :)

Course these days I don’t even go to bars. Not only can’t I make the 1:00 AM closing set, i have trouble staying up for the 9:00 opening set.

haha... we call it old man naps at work. really cant sit after eating.

Cowboys and Redskins today? Philly and Dallas more interesting...Im no coach but the Cowboys just seem stacked this year, passing with long and short and running is hard to cover. Defense looks strong too. Injurys can change all that quickly.

Packers and Vikings will be a good one it seems.
Patriots need to be checked for not being human, maybe robot drones...nobody is that good for so many years, really? Conspiracy theory anyone?

Iowa beat Iowa State by 1 point...I could see turning to College over the overpaid drama NFL shows of Antonio and hearing about giving these non-proven 100 millions? whats up with the cap? maybe Im just jealous..lol

STar "I want 90 million or I wont play!!"
Owner "but you haven't even won a SuperBowl..you get in trouble with women and police?"

Owner "ok..heres $90 mill"

Lineman who blocks for him "hey I only get $150,000??"

Back