DAW Users With ADD

Nice! :thumbs up:

I assume you have to learn different chord fingering patterns to play it. Will you be using it just for specific songs?

At least it's an even number. For some reason, odd numbers just don't seem right.

What's the tuning? Strings expensive, or do you have to buy 2 six string sets of different gauges?

At least it's an even number. For some reason, odd numbers just don't seem right.

What's the tuning? Strings expensive, or do you have to buy 2 six string sets of different gauges?

Same as a regular guitar with a B and then an F# bass strings. You can buy sets at specialty sites like juststrings.co. Definitely more expensive than regular strings.

Very pretty. Man that neck is just massive.:eek:

And It also dropped $200 in price since I bought it. I sent an email asking for a rebate threatening to return it if I don't get one. I can't find anything at Ovation's website about it and I'm guessing it's a dog sales wise.

March Madness
My sold told me the 12-5 match up had the most statistical probability for an upset. Both Marquette and Wisconsin were five seeds. Not only did they lose, they both got blown out.

Sports in Wisconsin have been turned upside down, people are talking about the Bucks at the end of march, the Brewers are going to be good and it looks like the Packers are going to suck.

The weather
It has been as mild as a March can be up to this point, but I'm still looking forward to looking back at it.

LATER!!!

And It also dropped $200 in price since I bought it. I sent an email asking for a rebate threatening to return it if I don't get one. I can't find anything at Ovation's website about it and I'm guessing it's a dog sales wise.
!
I hate it when that happens. :mad:

Hopefully they’ll honor the sales price. Most reputable stores will if it’s within a reasonable time period.

One week, I'm not mad.....yet, I'll give them the chance to respond.

I bought a toaster oven at BB&B recently. It was $150, and I used a 20% coupon. Next week it goes on sale for 20% off. So 40% off with the coupon. I went back to the store and asked them to honor the sales price. She said they do that if it’s within one week. I was right at one week, so no problem.

The joke is had she said no, I had the oven in the car. I would’ve gone and got it and returned it, and then bought one on sale. They take returns up to 180 days. :rolleyes:

I bought a toaster oven at BB&B recently. It was $150, and I used a 20% coupon. Next week it goes on sale for 20% off. So 40% off with the coupon. I went back to the store and asked them to honor the sales price. She said they do that if it’s within one week. I was right at one week, so no problem.

The joke is had she said no, I had the oven in the car. I would’ve gone and got it and returned it, and then bought one on sale. They take returns up to 180 days. :rolleyes:

That's basically what I would do too. Sweetwater sells the guitars by serial# and the guitars they had at a reduced price just sat. I waited to pull the trigger, but not quite long enough.

Happy ending!
I paid $719 for a demo model but got the reduced price of $539! The original price was high by my standards, I only bit on it because of the oddness of the guitar and availability of 0% financing. The lower price makes it an easy slam dunk for me. The case alone is worth over $100 and it is an Elite model. Yup, this was a dog, but it worked in my favor.

Happy ending!
I paid $719 for a demo model but got the reduced price of $539! The original price was high by my standards, I only bit on it because of the oddness of the guitar and availability of 0% financing. The lower price makes it an easy slam dunk for me. The case alone is worth over $100 and it is an Elite model. Yup, this was a dog, but it worked in my favor.

:thumbs up::guitar:

Happy ending!
A happy ending!

Not as good as Robert Kraft’s, but a happy ending nonetheless. :)

So i've been hemming and hawing for about 6 months over whether i should purchase a "real" studio quality mic. I have money saved up and could go quite high but i haven't been able to justify spending a lot since i am not presently recording for money. Don't get me wrong , i have a lot of good quality mics. Many project studio/demo quality, maybe 10 LDC , 10 SDC couple of ribbons, 8-10 dynamics. So i have been doing auditioning in person, checking the mic shootouts, etc. I finally decided i could blow up to 2g's and get an "entry" level studio mic but only if it was a tube mic cuz if i was going to spend da chedda i want something with character. I had just about decided on the Miktec CV4 when i happened to get a chance to audition a Telefunken AK47. A couple c notes more(3 ish) than the CV but a sound i preferred enough that i said this is the one. So did some more research and turns out this mic has been replaced by the new TF series which has some updates, different control box(3 pole patterns for the TF, 9 for the AK). Same price but different mic. I think AK may be discontinued as i didn't see it on most of the big retailers web sites, just the new TF sereies. A bit of searching though and i found several new Ak's available and finally decided to get one through Amazon to get the backing of theirs in case of problems. Cut to 5 days later i receive an email that my order had not shipped and i should check with the seller. So apparently they had sold out but it wasn't showing that way on amazon. I located another seller who showed to have one but before pulled the trigger today i did my "check all the normal outlets again just in case" and lordy sweetwater had a "b" stock available(wasnt there before, i know it) for 300 dollars less than new with a 2 year warranty. I jumped on it and got shipping confirmation about 2 hours ago. Just i dont usually luck into these kind of deals so i'm hoping it works out , especially since i will get Telefunken for Miktek price. Dam this post was too long.

Re: March Madness - I read that somebody (1 person - was still 2 until the 48th) has picked all 48 games in the the brackets. 39 was the highest ever before. Whoever it is should be buying powerball tickets...

Re: March Madness - I read that somebody (1 person - was still 2 until the 48th) has picked all 48 games in the the brackets. 39 was the highest ever before. Whoever it is should be buying powerball tickets...

I saw that too.

Lot of favorites hanging around this year. I think two brackets have the 1-2-3-4 seeds, and one has the 1-2-3-5 seeds still alive.

Back