DAW Users With ADD

I finally got one right with San Diego, although it was a little touchand go there at the end. Maybe the best game so far - or at least the best quarter.

I’m guessing good pizza is hard to come by in TX. KInda like trying to find good bbq or Mexican up here.

Eagles won....blah...Im pissed. Bears lose in their home and with the bs timeout after the first kick was good.

Second kick not so good.

Eagles won....blah...Im pissed. Bears lose in their home and with the bs timeout after the first kick was good.

Second kick not so good.
Icing the kicker works about one time every ten years. Unfortunately for the Bears, tonight was the night. :eek:

Icing the kicker works about one time every ten years. Unfortunately for the Bears, tonight was the night. :eek:

So I looked it up. Apparently icing the kicker is more effective than I thought. Kickers hit 84% of FGs when not iced, and that drops to 79% after being iced. Not a big deal, but enough to make it worth trying. Although for some odd reason iced FGs tend to be a bit longer on average than other FGs. I forgot the number but like 34 yds vs 39 yds.

I always put this in the same category of a pitcher faking a throw to 3b before throwing to 1b. I think I’ve seen that work like once in my life. :rolleyes:

Edit: upon further investigation I found articles that say icing doesn’t work. So who knows? My years of watching football say it’s meaningless, and even when a kicker misses after being iced, who’s to say it’s the result of being iced? I’m going back to my original take on the subject. :)

Colts v Chiefs.. going with CHIEFS........I'd like to see the CHIEFS go all the way...
Chargers v Pattriots going with CHARGERS!!!

Cowboys v Rams....I have to go Cowboys....but if Rams win....going with them all the way.
Eagles and Saints...I hope they both lose.

Rams and Chiefs ? Rematch to Thanksgiving?

FOOD NOTE: No more Tombstone pizza..., next time will chew on cardboard and dip it in ketchup. Will go with MUCHO NACHO's...

Colts v Chiefs.. going with CHIEFS........I'd like to see the CHIEFS go all the way...
Chargers v Pattriots going with CHARGERS!!!

Cowboys v Rams....I have to go Cowboys....but if Rams win....going with them all the way.
Eagles and Saints...I hope they both lose.

Rams and Chiefs ? Rematch to Thanksgiving?

FOOD NOTE: No more Tombstone pizza..., next time will chew on cardboard and dip it in ketchup.
Well
I was 1-3 this past weekend. Let’s pick it up for next weekend.

Gotta go with the Chiefs. They seem to be the team of destiny this year.
Gotta pick against the Girls, so Rams on that one.
Can’t bet against Pats with home field. Even though I hate them.
And we’ll go with Saints on the last one.

I was very satisfied with the Eagles win.:) I always root against the Cowgirls so I'm taking the Rams. Gotta take the Saints at home, even though Philly seems to have some mojo.

Any body but New England out of the AFC, once again everything looks good on paper.

So is everyone cheering for the Cowboys this weekend?

I dont know if they'll be underdogs, I suppose as the Rams are the better record.
My vibe-score meter is saying Javin will be the key and 38 Cowboys....17 Rams....sorry. :D

Im hoping for the Eagles only for the reason of making it a better game in Dallas. Saints are picked and no surprise if they win.
Could Dallas beat the Saints twice?

edit: Jawrwins out with ankle.... new score Cowboys 21 Rams 17

Last edited:
Im not surprised. What I saw the Cowboys do yesterday was more the "norm" actually. The news in Dallas is already "cut the coach!" its a brutal industry. lol... he was loved when they won the NFC EAST # 1 spot....a few weeks ago, but all season its time for him to go. They lost all the old players except a couple who are being pushed out by the young too.

The Cowboys QB is not so great, imo, but many here say he has the charisma and is awesome blahblahblah?...so I don't know.
What I see is inconsistent passing....too high....too low....too late. Cowboys beat the Saints..so go figure? On any given day, anyone can win.
The Cowboys did win the NFC EAST though....so theres something.:rolleyes:
NFC EAST CHAMPIONS

Eagles are 9-7!!! that's how the playoffs go? Wild Cards ...Bears were 12-4 and missed a 34yr kick? wth?

oh well... its football. My give-a-shit-meter is down but I'll watch the games...Go RAMS!!! Go CHIEFS!!!

I was 2 for 2 yesterday. :thumbs up: Better than last weekend. :o

I think the Chiefs are going all the way. They have a lot of weapons. I see a Saints - Chiefs SB.

Last edited:
Patriots are robots, this is half time and its already a smoked game. I think why I dont like the Pats is they are too good.
35 to 7....geeez, this could be another sleeper, maybe the Pats will play their 3rd string and make it interesting.

If the Saints hold on, I’ll be 4 for 4. Probably helped that I took all the favorites. Lol.

Agree with you on the Pats, CC. If it wasn’t for Dallas, they’d be my least favorite team. :D

Btw, here’s all you need to know about NE. They’re up 35-7, and have a 4th and 2 at the 16 yard line. Do they kick the FG? No! They go for it. And, of course, make it. :rolleyes:

Eagles played and missed too many passes.
Saints played up to their consistent level. They earned it no doubt.

next week ...the Patriots look better than the Chiefs, I dont know why. I hope the Rams come through.

BTW...Cowboy merchandise is on super sale if you guys want me to send you some. 50%-70% off.

Funny I accidentally clicked on the #1 OP post and its a Patriots fan ...ChuckU... hes probably celebrating.

Back