DAW Users With ADD

Toki987 said:
I thought you were kiddin about the wife thing. Sorry to hear you went thru that jazz. I did 10 yrs of CS after a 12 yr stint myself.
Can't tell you how thrilled I used to be when the kids came over and told me, "Mommy is going to Las Vegas this weekend."

It was a warm feeling knowing that my checks were going toward a good cause. :rolleyes:

The one I had didnt gamble in a designated location. She was kiting credit cards and checks. She`d pay credit card with a check from a credit card that was paid for with a check from a credit card and so on.... All her bills went to her office and I didnt have a clue... until she started pilfering the family account.

Last edited:
dachay2tnr said:
So where's the pictures??

I'm primarily interested in any that might have been taken on a nude beach. :D
(Er, unless you are in them.) :(

I forgot to post any...but will rectify that position over the next couple of days.

I never go nude sun-bathing - it excites the women too much and it always ends in a fight. ;) :cool:

We actually dropped anchor in a bay where there were nude sun-bathers but as usual, it was just full of fat middle-aged Germans. :eek: So nothing worth photographing. :(

Acid man - enjoy your boating :)

Family finances - we always pool our money - she says whats mine is hers and whats hers is ---her own :rolleyes:

Did you see that Bob Moog has died? Another legend gone. :(

Back to reality
Sore backs,long days,sweat and cow crap. :rolleyes:
Oh well,about two more days of vacation and I would be living in a cardboard box anyway. :eek:

I never go nude sun-bathing - it nauseates the women too much
Good call Paul. :cool:

Women and money
I work every week for a piece of paper.
On Friday I bring this piece of paper home and my wife gives me $20 for it.
It's called "My share".

Later!!!

When my ex and I were in the process of getting our divorce, we met with our lawyers to discuss the settlement.

At the time I was making $N.

Her lawyer opens by stating that they want me to pay $X for child support, $Y for alimony, and $Z to make the mortgage payment on the "community" house that she was living in.

I quickly added $X + $Y + $Z and found it equalled $N. :eek: I guess I needed a second job if I had any plans on eating.

Be thankful for your $20. :o :o :o

I guess I could have considered dating a divorcee myself. Which would have proved my friend's theory that only one man actually pays alimony... the rest simply pass his check around. :D

Anyway, I digress. Welcome back, AR. I guess you are now part of one of the world's shortest books... Garage Door Installers I Have Met While Yachting. :D :) :D :)

dachay2tnr said:
When my ex and I were in the process of getting our divorce, we met with our lawyers to discuss the settlement.

At the time I was making $N.

Her lawyer opens by stating that they want me to pay $X for child support, $Y for alimony, and $Z to make the mortgage payment on the "community" house that she was living in.

I quickly added $X + $Y + $Z and found it equalled $N. :eek: I guess I needed a second job if I had any plans on eating.

Be thankful for your $20. :o :o :o

I guess I could have considered dating a divorcee myself. Which would have proved my friend's theory that only one man actually pays alimony... the rest simply pass his check around. :D

Anyway, I digress. Welcome back, AR. I guess you are now part of one of the world's shortest books... Garage Door Installers I Have Met While Yachting. :D :) :D :)

Hey, these last few posts have been exceptionally funny. :D

Mike, in the UK the law prevents scenarios like you describe. The deal is done the other way round. You make application for what you reasonably need to live and she gets whats left. And if thats $1, then $1 it is :eek: Of course I would have to list my vacations, cuban cigars and wine habit :D

I must confess, Guy is the only Garage door hanger I know. They call them carpenters here ;)

If it wasn't for his ready and wit, rugged handsome good looks (according to him (and my wife) and the thought that one day we might need a trained cook or doors hanging, we would ignore him :p :D

The comment about his in-laws moving so slowly that cobwebs form between their legs was a memorable quotation. :)

Paul881 said:
Of course I would have to list my vacations, cuban cigars and wine habit :D
LOL. But of course!! One has to take care of the necessities first, don't they?

Had I know the law, I should have moved to England several years ago. ;)

Divorce,alimony,etc....
My divorce from my first wife was painless.I had nothing and she got all of it. :D
At present I'm worth more to my family alive than I am dead or divorced so it's a pretty stable situation.

The boat trip
I don't know the difference between a boat and a yacht,but there were more than twenty people seated comfortably if that's any indication.We took a trip past Bill Gates home and the home featured in "Sleepless in Seattle".After that we docked at an excellent restaurant and had one of the best meals I've had in awhile.Those sail thru's are much better than drive thru's.
I was definitely out of my element,but the fatcat couldn't have been any better of a host and all around good guy. :cool: If he ever comes to Wisconsin I will enlighten him with a trip to Lake Michigan and a meal of bratwurst and kielbasa. :rolleyes:

Seeing as Paul is a slacker,I'll post a few pictures...

Back to work
Thirteen hours no less. :(
I was rewarded with improper framing,a jerky customer and one customer who was pissed for a legitimate reason.
Whoo boy.

IT'S WAR!!!

I've got mice! :eek:
I'm not going to take this sitting down.I've thinned their ranks by two,but I won't be happy until all micekind is eliminated. :mad:
It's a jihad!!!

LATER!!!

Cool pic of Mt. Ranier. Where was the "Guitar Column" picture taken?

BTW....................................

IT'S FRIDAY

Freakin' Noisedude, do I have to do everything myself??? :(

dachay2tnr said:
Cool pic of Mt. Ranier. Where was the "Guitar Column" picture taken?
At the Music experience museum.I must've took twenty shots of it but not one did it justice.
Mt.Ranier is more impressive in person and the Music experience is more impressive in a picture.

I think the occasional guest posters hang around until they find out there are no benefits or special treatment associated with posting in this thread.
Either that or Paul strongarmed them and told them to stay off his turf.I've always suspected him as being a member of the English mob,but why would he use "salesman" as a cover?They're even more dispicable than gangsters. :confused:

PACKERS
On at 7:00 against the Patriots.
The Packers will be very Giant like this season,but Favre will have a better year this year than Eli Manning will ever have. :p

LATER!!!

The shot of Mt Rainier is superb and I can well understand how it was more impressive to see it "live" as it were.

I dream of a guitar collection like the column :rolleyes:

I will ignore the cheap shot about me being a salesman - everything you own was "sold" by one of my much maligned sales colleagues :p :D Having said that, certain classes of sales people embaress me - car salesmen, double glazing salesmen, insurance sales people and Jehovas Witnesses ;)

Anyway, here is a shot of me doing what I do best - enjoying the fruits of my labour; being on vacation, in a swanky restaraunt but shockingly, drinking water :o :eek: (I was waiting for the wine to be brought to my table).

Attachments

• Reduced size Paul drinking Aug 2006.jpg
    Reduced size Paul drinking Aug 2006.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 21
Hmmm, Mike posts vacation pics of bridges and boats and leaning towers. Acid posts pics of mountains and guitars. And Paul posts pictures of... Paul :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

dachay2tnr said:
Hmmm, Mike posts vacation pics of bridges and boats and leaning towers. Acid posts pics of mountains and guitars. And Paul posts pictures of... Paul :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Of course.........! :D

Just to prove I am capable of posting pics other than of me, here is Los Gigantos, rising 3800 meters from the sea..... :)

Attachments

• Resized Los Gigantos.jpg
    Resized Los Gigantos.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 19
Los Gigantos. What a coincidence. That's also my nickname for my %$^&.

Neat pic, BTW. (And I was thinking it was vodka, too.)

Paul881 said:
Just to prove I am capable of posting pics other than of me, here is Los Gigantos, rising 3800 meters from the sea..... :)

Sure! I guess it's also known as Mt. Smithmore.

Attachments

• Los Gigantos 2.jpg
    Los Gigantos 2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 18
Back