Page 891 of 1396 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 889 890 891 892 893 901 941 991 1391 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,910 of 13959

Thread: DAW Users With ADD

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    So Boys, its the eve of Christmas eve, there is snow outside and tomorrow I get to let the staff home early in the afternoon ready for Christmas day

And before we bade our household staff goodbye for Christmas we had them lay up the dining room table in preparation for the Christmas Turkey lunch. (only kidding, my Mom and Wifey did it today) Well, its just like having staff, thats why us blokes get married.

All my bits have now arrived for building my new DAW - I have so enjoyed the planning and research into this, I almost don't want to build it A case of the journey being better than the arriving. Wifey has put all the bits in a box and has wrapped it up ready for Christmas. Its the biggest box under the tree

Sorry to hear about your TV Mike; we have a house full of them that never get used; in fact we have remodelled bedrooms that never get used either And they all have Sony flat screen HD TV's You could come and stay with us anytime; we are looking for a new gardener

Take care guys, catch you later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails low-res_dsc_0038-jpg  
    Gigabyte GA-EX 58-UD5 MoBo/F7 BIOS/Intel i7 Quad Core 920 CPU/6 Gig RAM/Win XP/Delta 66+omni /SP-5B monitors/Sonar 8.5 PE/Trilogy/Atmosphere /Stylus RMX/Absynth4/Kontakt4 /POD XT/Z3ta+/Rapture/ Dimension Pro/Lounge Lizard/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul881 View Post
    And they all have Sony flat screen HD TV's
    Geez, you could've just sent me one as my Christmas present.

My kids, grandkid, and mother are coming here tomorrow. I'll be feeding them, providing them with wine, and passing out presents. I sort of feel like Santa Claus (without the jolly part).

Merry Christmas, all. Hope you get everything you want.

Thanks
    Merry Christmas guys!
    It's my fifteenth anniversary today,I worked in the morning and my wife is working tonight,whoo hoo!
    I'm working tommorow,looking forward to a three day weekend.We're too busy for me to get any time off,I guess you have to make hay while the sun is shining.

LATER!!!

Thanks
    This year, wifey and I celebrate thirty two years of marriage. In the seven years before we had kids, we never argued. Then when the kids came along, we argued all the time. Now that they have grown up and moved on, peace has broken out again. Go figure

Enjoy your day with your family Mike. I look forward to hearing positve news on the employment front for your son and son in law soon. These are tough times to be out of work. We had our family Christmas gathering last week for wifeys mob and we have one guy out of work, two under threat and one on short time working. Not good.

Happy Christmas!
    Gigabyte GA-EX 58-UD5 MoBo/F7 BIOS/Intel i7 Quad Core 920 CPU/6 Gig RAM/Win XP/Delta 66+omni /SP-5B monitors/Sonar 8.5 PE/Trilogy/Atmosphere /Stylus RMX/Absynth4/Kontakt4 /POD XT/Z3ta+/Rapture/ Dimension Pro/Lounge Lizard/

Thanks
    Sonar PE 8.5 Loaded the new "update" yesterday. Am loving the following:

• New dark layout
    • Session Drummer 3
    • Live connecting of USB devices (how many times have I had to close the program and start over because I have forgotten to switch on my USB Controller?)
    • Better loop auditioning

Have fun!

Thanks
    Mike, by my reckoning, you will be cooking breakfast and getting ready for your family to arrive about now. And when you are all done and finished, tired and exhausted, doesn't it feel good to know that Mr Obama's Health reforms have made it through the senate?

Thanks
    Its Christmas Day!

Have just finished dinner, girls are tidying up and then its pigging it out in front of the TV with a host of comedy videos for the rest of the day although we are threatening to start on the Karaoke sometime soon.

I got something smelly, something to wear, something to read, something to play with, something to eat, something to spend, something to listen to and something to watch.

Have a good one, my best wishes to you all and your families.

Later!

Thanks
    It's all over but the shouting here. However, in a little while I will be introducing myself to a bottle of Tuscan red and some leftover baked ziti and sausage.

Hope you guys got everything you wanted. I got a new cell phone, however, I am planning to trade it in next week for a new Blueray DVD player. You can't have a 1080p TV without having something you can watch in 1080p.

The sin of the whole thing is that my TV's keep getting clearer and clearer, while my eyes keep getting worse and worse. I suspect that all-in-all I'm just running in place.

Thanks
    I am with you on the TV situation - I can't tell the difference between HD and SD TV unless I am sitting no more than 4 feet away

Over to daughter #1 for late lunch today - a hot curry. That should sort out everyones bowel movements for the next week.

Thanks
    Good morning!

I made it through Christmas alive once again.We had no guests and it was a pajama day,still the house is a shambles.

I have to return an electronic drum pad I got my son as it stopped working after an hour's use,other than that everything turned out okay.

I got a minimalist Camcorder,Flip something.The software for it sucks and it saves in a format I hadn't heard of,but it plays fine on Windows media player.The sound is high end,as in that's all you hear.I probably would've liked something nicer,but at the price it's really just a trinket or a toy.

I'm pretty far behind on all the new technology.I recently went to Best Buy and was surprised at the tiny web book lap tops.I find it hard to keep up with what's the latest thing,but much like Mike's TV dilemma,the stuff is priced so you just keep on buying the new stuff.

I got myself a Behringer delay pedal,at $30 I figured it wasn't much of a risk.Built cheaply,a complete knockoff of a Boss pedal,but perfectly suited for the light duty it will see in my house.I may buy a few more of these.

Today it's to the brother in law's,tomorrow my dad is coming over for the game and a little Christmas celebrating.

Well I've got to help clean the house now,

LATER!!!

Thread Information