DAW Users With ADD

Mike, I see you have given up on the electric guitar quest for now?
For now. :o If I happen to be in a guitar store, and something starts calling my name, I'd probably whip out the credit card. But I'm not going out of my way to find it. It's sort of like me and a new girlfriend. If the right one rings my doorbell, I'd most likely let her in. :D

Wow, 1,000 pages and 10,000 posts. Quite a feat. Should I put this on my resume? It seems at least equal to the accomplishment of having 1,500 connections on Linked In. ;)

I can already envision the grueling hours he will spend training it to go get a beer. :)

Yeah, absolutely, I can see him doing it as we speak.....

Talking of beers...I am now the proud owner of a Dubai Residents Drinking licence:) And even better, if wifey goes to the liquor store to buy some (you can't just buy it in a supermarket) she has to have a letter from me as her husband giving her permission to do so!

My fridge is now stocked with Belgian beers, white wine and gin:) You guys should come over here for a party sometime:cool:

10,000 posts in 1000 pages; you'd think we'd qualify for a prize or something:confused:

Talking of beers...I am now the proud owner of a Dubai Residents Drinking licence:) And even better, if wifey goes to the liquor store to buy some (you can't just buy it in a supermarket) she has to have a letter from me as her husband giving her permission to do so!

Drinking is a birthright in Wisconsin.

And even better, if wifey goes to the liquor store to buy some (you can't just buy it in a supermarket) she has to have a letter from me as her husband giving her permission to do so!
You've gotta admire how those Arabs know how to deal with women. :D :D

BTW, you can't buy liquor in a supermarket in NJ either. You have to go to a state licensed liquor store. And naturally there is one next to every supermarket. In some universe somewhere I imagine this makes complete sense.

Also, the state liquor stores are required to close at 10:00 at night. However, I believe you can buy "take-out" goods at any bar, and they can stay open until 2:00 or 3:00. You can't make this up. :rolleyes:

You've gotta admire how those Arabs know how to deal with women. :D :D

BTW, you can't buy liquor in a supermarket in NJ either. You have to go to a state licensed liquor store. And naturally there is one next to every supermarket. In some universe somewhere I imagine this makes complete sense.

Also, the state liquor stores are required to close at 10:00 at night. However, I believe you can buy "take-out" goods at any bar, and they can stay open until 2:00 or 3:00. You can't make this up. :rolleyes:

They sell liqour at gas stations here.

Reducing our carbon footprint, are we?

I'm doing my part by farting less. ;)

As I get older the quality and quantity of my farts are improving all the time. Maybe its because I'm decomposing from the inside out? Its certainly true when I've been eating curry the night before and drinking beer.:D

They sell liqour at gas stations here.

Same as the UK.

When I go home, I promise never to complain about British bureaucracy ever again. For example; every month every employee (all 512) here have to sign for their salary which is then sent to the government. If they don't have a signature against every name within 15 days of the month end, they stop issuing us any employment or residency visas.

Back