DAW Users With ADD

Happy Wednesday!
Much like youse guys I really don't need much of an excuse to celebrate.:)

The weather
It's been very cool and dry.This weekend looks to be more of the same.Memorial day very rarely haas great weather,but if I were a betting man I'd say the weekend after that will be great.:cool:

Work
Busy,it was bound to happen.

LATER!!!

!#%@*&!!*:mad:
My assesment of my home went up 9K:mad::mad::mad:.At a time when home prices are stagnant or actually dropping this is the city's way of raising taxes and trying to get the politicians off the hook.:mad::mad::mad:There are two homes for sale on my block and they're not selling.:mad::mad::mad:

Work
I've got the worktruck at home and I'm going to clean/starighten it out.The top guy is coming back after ten weeks off and now I'll have some continuity after two months of working on different trucks with different partners.I usually work alone but have had to take on a larger role in his abscence.
We also hired a new guy and have entered the "write your own check" season.

The weekend
Clean the truck,install the screen door,fill and level out a spot for a new 12' blow up pool.So much for R&R.:rolleyes:

My hope is to have all my loose ends tied up so all I have to do is cut the grass throughout the summer.

It's WAR!
I feel like Bill Murray in Caddyshack.There's a fat ass groundhog who's making his home under the sun room and he's resisted my wife's limp wristed efforts to oust him.Now I'm involved and there's going to be one dead groundhog very shortly.
There's all kinds of varmints and critters living around here but this one crossed the line.:mad:

LATER!!!!

There's a fat ass groundhog who's making his home under the sun room and he's resisted my wife's limp wristed efforts to oust him.Now I'm involved and there's going to be one dead groundhog very shortly.

I had a chipmunk living in my lawn - who I believe also starting making some visits to my basement (since I would occasionally find some shells down there).

I started leaving rat poison lying around. I was hoping to nail him and the neighbor's cat in fell swoop. (Hmmmm, maybe I should post this in the cat house forum.) :D

Don't know if I ever actually got him, but I haven't seen him around in awhile. ;)

I had a chipmunk living in my lawn - who I believe also starting making some visits to my basement (since I would occasionally find some shells down there).

I started leaving rat poison lying around. I was hoping to nail him and the neighbor's cat in fell swoop. (Hmmmm, maybe I should post this in the cat house forum.) :D

Don't know if I ever actually got him, but I haven't seen him around in awhile. ;)

Chipmunks,cute on the inside,pure evil on the inside.:mad:

Thank You, Captain Obvious!:rolleyes:

Man, how is it you're still in first place!!??:eek:

It's a wonder of the world. :eek: That and being retired.;)
OTOH, I could put more effort in - but that would be too much like working.

Incidently, my daughter had a master class workshop this week with Rick Wakeman (Guy is thinking - who?). Said he was fabulous, let slip lots of stories from the Beatles to Ozzie Osborne and said he was very funny and a brilliant musician. Did his version of Eleanor Rigby - bought the house down.

A year ago today my Father-in Law died - seems like a blink of the eye. Mother in law is with us this weekend and we had a lovely day today, took her to Chatsworth House, home for 400 years of the Cavendish family. A very pleasant day for the three of us and only a few tears in memorium.

Happy Days!:):cool:

Oh please Paul,I was smoking bongs to his music before you ever knew who he was.:rolleyes::cool::D

Well, first you try to distance yourself from us "older" chaps and then when we make excuses for you, you complain.:confused:

All I can say is that you must have been smoking bongs when you were 8 years old.:eek:

Which is probably about right, given what you told us about your upbringing:D

Happy Memorial day boys and girls!
Let us not forget all the brave men and women who gave their lives so we could enjoy the soft lives that we lead.

All I can say is that you must have been smoking bongs when you were 8 years old.:eek:

Heck I was shooting smack by then.:D

LATER!!!!

What do you have now?
We have acoustic guitar, drums, and two vocalists (actually 4 vocalists, since me and the drummer sing, too).

The bass would be the 5th person - but only the third instrument.

Of course, we could consider ourselves a 3-piece band like Cream or ZZ Top. But that would only work until someone actually heard me play the guitar. ;)

Back