DAW Users With ADD

I'm going to Jamfest.
LATER!!!!

And I'm just thinking about where to go on vacation next :D

We have just had a lovely week in Italy followed by a long weekend and now the sun has come out and its all very warm and summer-like which is expected to last until the weekend :cool:

Life's a beach - sometimes;)

Seeing the post count, my 1700+ seems very respectable for a hard working executive who is not retired :p nor snowed off work for as many days as he works :p

Seeing the post count, my 1700+ seems very respectable for a hard working executive who is not retired :p nor snowed off work for as many days as he works :p
It's hard to fathom how you managed to fit in 1700 posts between the cognac, wine, and vacations. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My daughter told me to come early and "we can go the mall." Somehow I think she would have been just as happy taking my wallet instead of me. :o :o

So did your wallet get a pasting?

I have told my kids that they can forget having kids for at least 17 years - 70 is the age to be a Grandfather and not before.:rolleyes: I am the least "Grandad" like that its possible to be:cool: And I certainly don't want to be reminded of my age before 70 :eek: :)

I still think of myself as being 15 so its always a shock when I look into the mirror. Of course, I am still handsome and classically good looking - but with lines and sagging jowls:(

I have also just bought a new car - a real posers car that I wished I had when I was 18. With my sunglasses hiding my age its just great to get the admiring looks as I drive along and pretend its me that they are looking at;)

How sad is that? :confused::o

I'm definitely in the male menopause phase :cool:

So did your wallet get a pasting?
Not too horrible. I got out of there with a $65 lunch and a $30 umbrella stroller.

For some reason I hear my father in my head saying, "A $65 lunch!! I've made mortgage payments that were less than that!" :eek:

Not too horrible. I got out of there with a $65 lunch and a $30 umbrella stroller.

For some reason I hear my father in my head saying, "A $65 lunch!! I've made mortgage payments that were less than that!" :eek:

Oh, and I forgot the $140 single-cup coffee maker.

However, that's for my Mom for Mom's Day and I'm planning to get my siblings to chip in on it. If I tell them it cost $180, I'll only have to put in $5. :D :D

Oh, and I forgot the $140 single-cup coffee maker.

However, that's for my Mom for Mom's Day and I'm planning to get my siblings to chip in on it. If I tell them it cost $180, I'll only have to put in $5. :D :D

Are you sure you were not trained as a salesman?:confused:

:)

Happy Friday everyone!

Oh, and btw, I'm going to see Iron Man today based on Chuck and Guy's recommendations. It better be good! :mad: :mad:
It may be too much for you.I'm betting you're a "My dinner with Andre" or "English patient' kind of guy.:p

I'm officially ranking it as my favorite superhero movie ever,better than Spiderman or Batman begins.

Will she let you go by yourself?
I'm going with my brother.We're driving there Friday and leaving Sunday.It's about 580 miles,I'm hoping with stops to take ten hours.

LATER!!!!!

Well, that post wasn't dumb enough. Come back when you can dumb down the thread further. :)

Guy, what should a new construction garage door 7'x9' cost me. No power, no windows. Door and track. Installed. Hit my PM if you want. Thanks.

It may be too much for you.I'm betting you're a "My dinner with Andre" or "English patient' kind of guy.:p
I'll give it 4.5 stars out of 10.

Robert Downey was pretty good, as were some of the special effects. Other than that, I thought it was pretty much your run-of-the-mill comic book movie. :rolleyes:

I also saw the trailer for The Hulk with Edward Norton while at the movies yesterday. I like him as an actor, but this movie looks to be pretty bad. :(

What I am looking forward to is Indiana Jones the Crystal Skull. :)

I'll give it 4.5 stars out of 10.

Robert Downey was pretty good, as were some of the special effects. Other than that, I thought it was pretty much your run-of-the-mill comic book movie. :rolleyes:

:)
Now that I know what kind of movies you like I bet you were looking for this kind of action.:D

It's easier than buying jewelry....
I got my wife a Nintendo DS and some accesssories for M-day.We're taking her to the art museum and then home for steaks and chicken wings.
Of course it's also going to be the crappiest day of the month weatherwise.:(

LATER!!!

Back