DAW Users With ADD

We've just exported my nephew and his girlfriend to Oz for 6 months backpacking and vacation. If it weren't for family, I would never have come back after my visits. Paradise, sheer bloody paradise (apart from the covict mentality of the locals :p)

Whereabouts are they back packing? :confused: I'm glad Ivan Milat isn't out and about anymore! :eek: :eek: :eek:

HAPPY SUNDAY BOYS!
and girls.
It's cold and our overnights are still dipping below freezing,but warmer weather is on the way baby!:D
Today however I'm not leaving the house.:rolleyes:

Two days is not long enough for a weekend.

LATER!!!!

My weekend is just about over. I mowed my front lawn today and I must say that I have the best lawn in the street! :D

My weekend is just about over. I mowed my front lawn today and I must say that I have the best lawn in the street! :D
My grass is just starting to get green.I live very close to one of the great lakes and it's a bit cooler than a few miles or so inland.
The dafodils and tulips are just started shooting up last week.Can't wait for the cherry blossoms.

My grass is just starting to get green.I live very close to one of the great lakes and it's a bit cooler than a few miles or so inland.
The dafodils and tulips are just started shooting up last week.Can't wait for the cherry blossoms.

The cherry blossoms you speak of, are they are a tree with little pink flowers?
We are just heading into Autumn over here in West Oz, but we still have about another month of glorious sunny weather. Great for my new found activity......"Camping" :D

Hey acidrock, I met this woman by the new tennis courts in town, and apparently she knows you.

Attachments

• tiny.jpg
    tiny.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 28
Hey acidrock, I met this woman by the new tennis courts in town, and apparently she knows you.

By the looks of that she knows you a lot better than she does me.
While it's true that I'm a total loser I can proudly say that all the women who have ever dated me did it for the sex.:p:D:cool:

The cherry blossoms you speak of, are they are a tree with little pink flowers?
Those would be crabapples,cherry blossoms are white.I love crabapple blossoms but have no use for the fruit which usually ends up on the ground and rotten.Cherries OTOH never hit the ground between the birds and myself picking them.

I mowed this weekend also
I'm probably a week away.Once I fertilize it and it gets warm out I have to cut it every five days.:eek:

Beats the hell out of shoveling though.......

LATER!!!!

Boyz, its good to see all the testosterone coursing through this thread and that we can objectively assess our sexual performances with a detached and impartial sense of fairness:rolleyes:

Anyway, back on planet earth, I am off to the North of England today; tomorrow I am in Holland and Sunday I fly to the South of France for three nights and four days of management bonding in a swanky hotel (are there any other types I ask myself?;) plus evenings spent in bars and gourmet restaurants, smoking Havanna cigars (Long live Fidel Castro I say:cool:)

Then back in the UK for two days before departing for a weeks vacation in Lake Como Italy for a week.

I might be work shy but at least I mow my own lawns (twice so far this year;))

:D

Back