DAW Users With ADD

Basketball
Friggin' Badgers. :mad: :mad:

I had them picked to go the Final Four in my bracket, and they lose to a 10 seed. :(

The Badgers were a 3 but Georgetown was a 2,they now face the 1.If they beat Kansas it will be a hell of a classic run regardless of what happens after,kind of like your favorite pro football team.
The Badgers were never much of a threat to go deep anyways,but still I was a bit schocked at the lopsidedness of the game.The Curry kid is going to get a big paycheck out of all this.

LATER!!!!

Good morning!
Dentist appointment today so I've got the day off.

It's April and that's a good thing.Our temperatures have been below normal but it should get to 50 by the weekend and hopefully all the snow will be melted ny then.

Did I tell you guys that it's been a rough winter?

2000 posts
Not quite,but I'm getting there.

I remember when post counts used to matter.:rolleyes:
The cave seems to have been neutered since the last big dust up and the whole A&A thing.

LATER!!!!

Happy Friday!!!!!!!

I would have you all know that I have actually been working these past few weeks; there's nothing like the whiff of a performance related bonus to gird the loins, crack the whip and make me work hard :)

In a few weeks time wifey and I will celebrate 30 years of marriage - she's a very lucky lady :) Last weekend I took her out and bought her a new diamond ring. I have now bagged lots of brownie points that should last a while:D

It's been very Spring like here - temps in the low to mid 60's but we are due a cold snap the weekend :( And I have a new telephoto lens to play with :)

Just drinking a cheeky little Sancerre at the mo. How about you guys?:cool:

I'm thinking what I call "a little" and what Paul calls "a little" are to different things.

Work
Things are looking up and the weather is getting better.I could complain,but I guess I won't.:D

LATER!!!

OUCH!
I got my quarterly 401k statement and if it keeps going at this rate I'll be owing them money in the near future.:(:(:(

The weather
Cold and rainy.Right now we're in the "will it ever be nice again?" season.I least I don't have to shovel or scrape my windows.

LATER!!!!

Beautiful sunny day here in West Oz, the night is approaching and looking like being a cool one. When I say a cool one I mean around 10C, which is about 35F or something like that! :D

OUCH!
I got my quarterly 401k statement and if it keeps going at this rate I'll be owing them money in the near future.:(:(:(
It's probably looking a little better since the end of March. The first week in April was fairly decent in the market. This week should be a good test, to see that it doesn't give back all of last week's gains. :( :(

Baseball
How 'bout dem Brewers! :D

Beautiful sunny day here in West Oz, the night is approaching and looking like being a cool one. When I say a cool one I mean around 10C, which is about 35F or something like that! :D

We've just exported my nephew and his girlfriend to Oz for 6 months backpacking and vacation. If it weren't for family, I would never have come back after my visits. Paradise, sheer bloody paradise (apart from the covict mentality of the locals :p)

:)

Tax - It is my ambition in life to write the taxman a cheque for £1m (approx $2m).

:D

Back