DAW Users With ADD

My grandmother died this morning:(.I had pretty much expected it,when I visited over the holidays she looked so bad I walked right by her because I didn't recognize her.I'm sure the stress of my uncle passing didn't help,but she's found peace.
My grandmother spent her life serving others as she knew no other way.Every night the kids and I snuggle up with a handmade quilt of her making.We've stored away two maternity quilts she made for my kids when they were born and shall pass them along as keepsakes when our grandchildren are born.The fact that she sewed quilts is not so amazing until you figure out how many children,grandchildren,great grandchildren and yes great,great grandchildren she has.She was always doing something for someone but really never afforded herself any luxuries.She was a great woman.:cool:

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother Guy...She sounds very sweet. Peace to your family.

Mine also passed recently, right before Christmas. I went through the same thing...walked right passed her and never recognized her. I had to get someone to tell me it was really her.

Well wishes man...

Guy, sorry about your grandmother. Sounds a lot like my own. Her specialty was knitting Afghan-type blankets. She died at 96 and would have been 100 on Jan 5.

Paul, keep us posted on NYC. We need to get MrQ, too. :)

And enjoy the Futility Bowl in Green Bay tomorrow. The winner will be mere fodder for the Machine known as the Patriots on Feb. 3.

Mwaaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble Chuck,but....
the Patriots aren't going to win it all.:eek:
That's right the fix is in.All the time you thought the Patriots were the headliner in a strange twist they will end up being the sideshow to my Packers taking the mainstage.
You see with Tom brady wearing velvet jackets,dating a Euro model,dumping his knocked up girlfriend and Belicheats little camera episode the Patriots have become un-American.:eek:In order to keep ratings up a stunning upset by America's real team(that would be the Packers for the uninformed)is just what the doctor ordered.Beating an undefeated team will just add to the legend of #4.The victory will also spawn scores of conspiracy theories and will dwarf JFK,Elvis,Bigfoot,UFOs and 911 for speculation on trash TV.

So don't say I didn't warn you.;)

BRRRRRRR!

It's -4 right now.It's going to be c-c-c-cold all friggin' week.:(

LATER!!!!!

Wow, the cold must be affecting your sense of reality, Guy.:eek:

For New Englanders the Super Bowl will be a chance to avenge SB XXXI or another opportunity to knock off a New York (your version of Chicago) team.
Either way, it's sweet serenity.

Enjoy the "Fight for Second Place" today.:D

Enjoy the "Fight for Second Place" today.:D
That would be the early game, right? ;)

It should be an enjoyable prelude to the real contest being waged today.

Favre will be thinking he's taking an eye test today. And he won't need glasses to see these numbers:
91 92 72

:D

Even I am waiting for this afternoons match to see who comes out top. Personally, I love a sob story so will be routing for the Packers because of Favre and I hope to see a re-run of the time when he lost his Father and came back the next day in an emotion packed Lambeau Field and produced the performance of his career against the Oakland Raiders, passing for 339 yds, throwing four touchdowns passes and creating one of the most memorable Monday night games in recent years.;)

So thats what I hope for (sorry Mike) but life is as rarely neat and tidy as that.:(

Anyway, I hope its a good game; good luck to both sides.:)

And do think of me as I wing my way towards Prague for three days of team building (slacking off):eek: Try not to make a mess whilst I am gone.:rolleyes:

:D

I will be routing for the Packers
Hey!! We already gave you the Chargers. Less than a week and you're already jumping teams. :mad: :mad:

That will just make today that much sweeter, as both you and Guy come crashing down. :)

BTW, isn't it rooting? The only routing that will be done is the G-men routing the Fudgepackers. :D :D

Yes, I am still a chargers fan...but I can still have favourites when the Chargers aren't playing:cool:

And yes, you are right, it should be rooting, not routing. Even in "English" English :rolleyes:
:)

Yes, I am still a chargers fan...but I can still have favourites when the Chargers aren't playing:cool:

Looks like you're 0 for 2, Paul. Chargers lost. Packers lost.

And once again it's Boston-NY. Bring it on, Chuck!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

BTW, we better have Mrs. Acidrock hide all the sharp objects in her house.

Ugggh!
What a disgusting way to end the season .:mad:
The score was much closer than the game and Manning completely outperformed Favre.I would've much prefered losing to Dallas at Dallas than the embarrassment that happened last night.:oI blame the offense for not being able to sustain any drives,two or three more minutes of posession time and we coud've pulled this one out.
The worst part is that the Packers have dropped three of their last four playoff games at home.:mad::mad::mad:

My congratulations to the Giants,beating three division champs on the road in a row in the playoffs is quite the feat,but their biggest challenge lies ahead.

Well now I've got my Sundays back.:rolleyes:

LATER!!!

The score was much closer than the game

I have to agree. Packers were one-dimensional, and even the great Favre couldn't get it done without a running game.

It amazes me that as brutal as the conditions were, the weather never seemed to play a factor in the game.

I can't believe the Pats are 2 touchdown favorites - although you have to worry about the Giants secondary facing Brady. :(

I have to admit I was rooting for the Packers.* For two reasons:

1. It would have added another playoff team to the Patriots' victims list (so far they have beaten 7 of 11 possible). I think history will measure this team by their opponents, and this is a good barometer. We won't have to hear "They didn't play anybody.":rolleyes:

2. Other than the fact that I just can't root for any team whose fanbase is New York.... If the unthinkable happens on Feb. 3, all the good karma from the 2004 ALCS could be erased.:eek:

* The Packers were my favorite team as a kid and the Patriots' opponent at my first NFL game.

.. If the unthinkable happens on Feb. 3, all the good karma from the 2004 ALCS could be erased.:eek:
If for nothing else, we owe you for that one. :mad: :mad:

BTW, did you see some of the shots Fox had last night of downtown Green Bay on New Years Eve (or most any Saturday night). :p :p :p :D

Yes, I have to admit defeat:( Sorry Guy, I may have jinxed the Packers):o. Incidently, my new boss who is Irish/Canadian is a big Packers fan and his two grown up sons are Packers fanatics. So in the interests of my longer term carrer, it looks like I should take a keener interest in what happens to the GBP's.:)

Back home tonight after two nights of too much beer and too much food. I'll be glad to get home for the rest:rolleyes:

Catch you later:)

Back