Page 3 of 1396 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast

Thread: DAW Users With ADD

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Originally posted by Paul881
    Ozzie comes from my home city of Birmingham and speaks "Brummigum". And he has been known to partake of the odd substance or two, so it just makes it even more difficuilt to understand him.
    Nah...Ozzy is easy to understand. Just turn on the close captioning and read the subtitles.

Thanks

Thumbs up What the hells going on here?

Chuck,listened to your tune...very cool.Went to your bio page and seen that all your influences were English.I'm pretty much the same way having been a huge Beatles fan forever.
    Now Paul has gloating rights when it comes to music but as far as sports....
    The good thing about riots at soccer games is at least the fans get to see some action.
    Paul here in Wisconsin we eat a sausage call a brat the A being pronounced ah .Its way better than a hot dog and is usually served with saurkraut and some sort of mystery sauce.
    Also at football games(American style the real stuff) we in wisconsin like to wear a large wedge of fake cheese on our heads,thus giving us the nickname cheeseheads .
    Now Chucku would be a chowderhead .
    And if you're from Illinois that makes you a dickhead .
    Now what does it say about New Jersey that teams that play there won't even admit it?

Thanks
    Yes, I would consider myself a chowderhead, but you'd have to kill me to pronounce the "r" - "chowdahead"

And at least we make it right up here - New Yorkers do some wierd shit with it.

*&^@#$% Yankees beat Randy Johnson last night! I guess he can't beat them if it's not the World Series (yes, Paul, "World" - the world's best players are here.)
    "Don't taze me, bro. Don't eeeeyyaaahhhh...."

Thanks
    In NJ the sports stadiums serve a dual purpose. After they're built they play the games in them, and during construction they're used to dispose of bodies.

I'm still pissed that the Giants go by NY when they play in NJ. Can you believe that for awhile they were actually the "nothing" Giants. The official name was still NY Giants, but all of their apparel and logos did not show any NY ensignia. I suppse this was a concession to NJ. Big concession, we'll be just The Giants (is that like Da Bears?). A couple of years ago they went back to calling themselves the NY Giants.

As far as the Jets go, since they haven't been to the SB since 1969, nobody really cares what they call themselves.

Chuck, yes the Yanks beat Randy (on a grand slam in the bottom of the 8th - although it wasn't hit off him). Unfortunately the Sox won as well. You guys must be doing it with smoke and mirrors. C'mon, Carlos Baerga and Ricky Henderson??

Paul - thanks for the explanation on the World Cup. Good luck against Nigeria tomorrow. Can we expect that you'll be downing a few again?

Thanks
    Mike did you see the link for the Jam-Fest (in this forum)? It's about a 2-hour drive for me. I'm thinking I could drive there & back in the same day (August 10)

Thanks
    BTW Chuck who's the girl singing?Is that part of your steady lineup?
    Dachay,is it Jersey or Joisey?

Thanks
    Acidrock, she was part of the lineup at one time. Check your PM's.

Thanks
    Chuck - haven't seen the post you refer to. As I said earlier, I never have spent much time in the Cave. I'll do a search for it when I have a little more time.

AR - It's Joisey for us (and probably Jahzee for Chuck). Home of Bon Jovi, the Boss, and Tony Soprano.

BTW, did I tell you guys I used to see the Boss before. . . oh yeah, I did.

Thanks
    Mike, this thread
    https://homerecording.com/bbs/showth...threadid=45637

I could probably make it.

Thanks
    Acid rock wrote:

Now Paul has gloating rights when it comes to music but as far as sports....

What you should have said was that once us Brits had gloating rights over music but the s**t we have to put up with now........

And for pace, agression, skill etc I give you.......rugby As for baseball.....action? Watching paint dry is more interesting.

Don't you get embaressed when nowhere else in the world plays any of your sports? World Series? Got to be joking, should be prosectuted under the Trades Description Act for calling it that.

Mike wrote:

In NJ the sports stadiums serve a dual purpose. After they're built they play the games in them, and during construction they're used to dispose of bodies.
    Funniest post since acidrock's some weeks back regarding his family thinking he genuinely wanted to spend more time with them when this forum went off air for two days.

Chuck, thanks for the explanation of the frankfurter name change , very interesting. It was announced last week that Britain is paying its final WWII loan repayment to the USA in 2006. Britain had to pay for all the US help that it got during the war and yet Germany and Japan got it all for free afterwards under the Marshall plan. somewhat ironic ?

Thread Information