DAW Users With ADD

zed32 said:
well i guess Michigan can quit crying about not being in the BCS national championship after getting worked by USC in the Rose Bowl Game.
Michigan has a history of choking in the Rose Bowl,I'm pissed at them for not representing the conference better. :mad:

Boise State
I stayed up till the interception with a minute and a half to go and promptly turned off my TV,little did I know I would be missing quite possibly the most fantastic,ubelievable,storybook ending in perhaps the history of sports.I'm going to google for video and I'm sure it'll be played on ESPN cassic.

And to think they(BCS) didn't even want this game to happen.

Have you actually seen the new JB movie yet?
No,these days if it's not about talking cows,cars or ogre,I have to wait till it comes out on DVD :o .I will definitely make an exception for Spiderman 3. :cool:

LATER!!!

Yeah, the ghost of Bo still haunts us.

1974 football joke: What's the difference between Linda Lovelace and the Wolverines? Linda doesn't choke on the big ones.

Thanks, I'm here all week.

That was a pretty good game last night between Louisville & Wake. WF got hurt by turnovers but the Cardinals were clearly the better team IMO.

Guy, I spent 2.5 lovely hours in Milwaukee this morning on my way home from Vegas. Had a friend pick us up at the airport and ate breakfast at George Webb's nearby. Pretty good & cheap :)

acidrock said:
Michigan has a history of choking in the Rose Bowl,I'm pissed at them for not representing the conference better. :mad:

Boise State
I stayed up till the interception with a minute and a half to go and promptly turned off my TV,little did I know I would be missing quite possibly the most fantastic,ubelievable,storybook ending in perhaps the history of sports.I'm going to google for video and I'm sure it'll be played on ESPN cassic.

And to think they(BCS) didn't even want this game to happen.

No,these days if it's not about talking cows,cars or ogre,I have to wait till it comes out on DVD :o .I will definitely make an exception for Spiderman 3. :cool:

LATER!!!

Acid, Fox is gonna re-air the game...I believe this saturday at 2:30 my time...

acidrock said:
Boise State
I stayed up till the interception with a minute and a half to go and promptly turned off my TV,little did I know I would be missing quite possibly the most fantastic,ubelievable,storybook ending in perhaps the history of sports.

OUCH! :eek: :(

major ouch man...

right after Ian Johnson ran in the 2pt conversion, like literally 10 seconds after he ran it in, my cable company did one of those Emergency Broadcast System tests!!!!! i was like WTF? don't these normally happen later at night? like when nothing good is on? man i woulda been so pissed if it happened any earlier.

and how about ian johnson proposing to the head cheerleader after the game haha, what a storybook ending.

BULLSHIT CALL!!!!!

THAT WAS AN INTERCEPTION!!

wow! the ball never touched the freaking ground. :mad:

ok there it is! nice throw brady!

God i hope the Raiders do not pick this guy. go for Calvin Johnson!

Dang. I was in Milwaukee for a week last year and forgot to go to George Webb's. I lived on those when I was a teenager...

George Webb's
It's the classic after a long night drinking after hours place to go.
It's a punchline.
When I was in the union my boss paid me to eat there on most days. :D
Don't take a girl there on a first date,unless it's breakfast the next morning. ;)

One more day
Well,what's it gonna be Mike,are you chicken? :confused: :eek:
The CEO of Home Depot got $150,000,000 in a severance package.I might have to look into employment opportunities there.How good do you reckon the severance package is for a guy who works in the lumberyard is? :confused:

Work
They keep saying it's going to get slow,but it hasn't happened yet.One guy quit and I have a feeling another is about to get fired,so that could keep things steady for awhile.
In the meantime I've been getting a steady trickle of my own work,which is good.

Laziness
It's easy to be lazy,it's hard to be lazy and get paid for it.

Guitars
I think my herd might be having a new addition this weekend... :confused: ;)
I should really learn how to play the damn things.

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
In the meantime I've been getting a steady trickle of my own work,which is good.
So why don't you do your own thing? What stopping you? :confused:

Mike So come on, whats the latest - whaddya doin Monday mornin? :cool:

Guitars Guy, whats the new addition to the herd gonna be (methinks some cheapo orrible looking axe, if past history is anything to go by :( ) :p

Paul881 said:
Mike So come on, whats the latest - whaddya doin Monday mornin? :cool:
Looking for work. :(

Although I did have an interesting conversation with a co-worker yesterday. She wanted to know if I'd be interested in consulting on a project with her (actually it's something I had already been working on). I'm not fully sure if I can do this while collecting severance (i.e., double-dipping)... but she said she would check it out with the HR dept. Dpending on the answer, she said she might want to have a conference call on Monday. :eek:

My thoughts were, can't it wait until like maybe Tuesday at least. :rolleyes:

dachay2tnr said:
Looking for work. :(

Although I did have an interesting conversation with a co-worker yesterday. She wanted to know if I'd be interested in consulting on a project with her (actually it's something I had already been working on). I'm not fully sure if I can do this while collecting severance (i.e., double-dipping)... but she said she would check it out with the HR dept. Dpending on the answer, she said she might want to have a conference call on Monday. :eek:

My thoughts were, can't it wait until like maybe Tuesday at least. :rolleyes:
Hmmm....interesting. Although our HR would have a dickie-fit at the thought of double-dipping. At least for 6 months to a year :eek:

Anyway, good luck - I am sure you will get fixed up quickly;) :)

Paul881 said:
So why don't you do your own thing? What stopping you? :confused:
Well,I do,and I work as an hourly worker.The only tradesmen who don't do side work are the stupid or lazy ones.I get the security of working for a large company,plus accelerated earnings :D on the weekend.
You have to either be really big or really small at doors if you want to go it alone.We have about 5-10 subcontractors who all work for us on a regular basis despite having their own business.We also sell to contractors.I buy my materials right from my boss and a lot of the guys actually use the company trucks to do their jobs.As long as you give the boss his 40-50 hours a week he doesn't care what you do.
My last boss thought you were cutting into his business if you did side work,The difference being at my present company we sell doors,at the old
company we sold labor. :rolleyes:
My dad has offered to sell me his business,basically a name,number and accounts that come with it,but he wants too much and I flat out told him I'd fire my brothers if I bought it. :rolleyes:

Don't be postin' no sad smilies! :mad:
Looking for work. >:( <
You got what you wanted!
I told you not to quit!
So what's it like being unemployed?
Are you broke yet?
Have you gone to the food pantry and shopped at the Goodwill store yet?
How are you ever going to score with the babes if you're unemployed?
Are you ready to sell off your gear?
Do you know what size paper hat you wear?

LATER!!!

Paul881 said:
Guitars
Guy, whats the new addition to the herd gonna be (methinks some cheapo orrible looking axe, if past history is anything to go by :( ) :p

Here it is,a late seventies Tele Deluxe.I prefer the standard Tele,but I have a friend who needs a garage door and... :rolleyes:

acidrock said:
Here it is,a late seventies Tele Deluxe.I prefer the standard Tele,but I have a friend who needs a garage door and... :rolleyes:
I bet I could make that sound like a garage door :) .

Guy, I have a gig next Saturday. I apologize in advance for calling you. :confused:

acidrock said:
Don't be postin' no sad smilies! :mad:

You got what you wanted!
I told you not to quit!
So what's it like being unemployed?
Are you broke yet?
Have you gone to the food pantry and shopped at the Goodwill store yet?
How are you ever going to score with the babes if you're unemployed?
Are you ready to sell off your gear?
Do you know what size paper hat you wear?

LATER!!!
Well, you're right there. I got what I asked for.

However, it's sorta like agreeing to get married. You're pretty sure it's what you want to do, but...........................

dachay2tnr said:
However, it's sorta like agreeing to get married.

So what you're saying is,you've got to do it two or three times before you get it right? :confused:

Chucku said:
I bet I could make that sound like a garage door .

Guy, I have a gig next Saturday. I apologize in advance for calling you.
So after Vegas,are you buying a guitar or selling one?

I'll be waiting by the phone. :rolleyes:

Today
Oil change
visit Grandma
boy's basketball game
goof off

LATER!!!

Back