Page 1417 of 1417 FirstFirst ... 417 917 1317 1367 1407 1415 1416 1417
Results 14,161 to 14,162 of 14162

Thread: DAW Users With ADD

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    The Rodger is a Stodger…its official..he had that old man look on his face as he got up after a sack after sack, only to throw some weak passes at the receivers feet, and fumble the ball a few times. Like an old warrior nearing his end. Rodgers doing the "Brett Favre Bomb's" with that "end of his career" look. Too many commercials?

49ers = NFC Champions
    The 49ers were robotic and unforgiving and dominated the entire game. They tromped on the packers and it was over, maybe the Saints would have put up a better fight?

*****The highlight of the year was the Titans taking out the Patriots and Ravens... the Titans winners of "the spoiler team" award for the year.
    ***(sorry dachay ...but dont fear Jason, he wont do much damage as a smaller position, just keep him away from the HC calls.)
    **(cheesey- very funny....Tommy vs Mcarthy… next season we will see revenge of McCarthy! ( he at least has a SuperBowl win and 9 of 13 in the Playoffs...not bad)

SUPERBOWL:
    49ers last appearance 1995, the Chiefs return from last appearance of 1969!!!!

Go Chiefs!

(prediction for next season Mahome replaces Rodgers for the State Farm commericals)

if it's not happening in the room, it ain't gonna happen on tape.-H.Gerst

Thanks
    Rodgers at his peak was better than Favre, but Favre had a longer run of good years. Even at the end when Favre was beat up and old, he could throw the ball better than most NFL QBs, the thing that kept him from accomplishing more was the stupid interceptions, so many times he could've ran for a first down, or throw the ball away, but he was always going for the "big play".

Either way, I've been watching good QB play for quite some time now, unless we get lucky again, I think that's going to change.

I guess I'll have to be happy knowing the best basketball player on the planet plays in Milwaukee.

Thread Information