Page 1394 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 394 894 1294 1344 1384 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 ... LastLast
Results 13,931 to 13,940 of 14022

Thread: DAW Users With ADD

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtoboy View Post
    Yeah, I watched my Texans practice squads lose to youse guys too. Weather looked good, it's feels like 108 down here right now.
    Texans should be good this year. Pre-season should be two games not four.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead1 View Post
    Texans should be good this year. Pre-season should be two games not four.
    That’s what the owners want to do. But they also want to add two additional regular season games. Not sure the players will go for that... but as they say, money talks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dachay2tnr View Post
    That’s what the owners want to do. But they also want to add two additional regular season games. Not sure the players will go for that... but as they say, money talks.
    No one I know wants an eighteen game season. It's too rough a sport, a more compelling case could be made for a fourteen game season and expanded playoffs.

Thanks
    I like the current format except that the preseason should go to 2 games instead of 4. My team already has a guard out for a month and a bunch of others who are nicked up. And not related....and even more frustrating.....we also have a guy who has blisters on his feet and will not play unless he gets to use a now illegal helmet. This should be an interesting season.
    Just A Song Writer..........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickster View Post
    I like the current format except that the preseason should go to 2 games instead of 4. My team already has a guard out for a month and a bunch of others who are nicked up. And not related....and even more frustrating.....we also have a guy who has blisters on his feet and will not play unless he gets to use a now illegal helmet. This should be an interesting season.
    The Steelers knew what they were doing when they dumped him. He suffers from WR disease.

Thanks
    The Steelers knew what they were doing when they dumped him. He suffers from WR disease.
    Yup.....there seems to be a whole new class of WR's that are "privileged". We'll see if my team knew what it was doing in picking him up. It's too early for Steeler fans to breathe a sigh of relief..........even if it feels good to do that right now. Time will tell.....and there's little doubt that this guy is gonna be in the hall. As for my team......I'm not worried about AB. My main worry is about Carr. Is he the real deal or not?
    Just A Song Writer..........

Thanks
    No one I know wants an eighteen game season. It's too rough a sport, a more compelling case could be made for a fourteen game season and expanded playoffs.
    I didn’t pay real close attention to the 18 game proposal (mostly because I don’t see it happening). But I think I recall mention that individual players would be limited to 16 games ea. Weird. Your team plays 18, but you can only play in 16 of them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dachay2tnr View Post
    I didn’t pay real close attention to the 18 game proposal (mostly because I don’t see it happening). But I think I recall mention that individual players would be limited to 16 games ea. Weird. Your team plays 18, but you can only play in 16 of them.
    That'll never fly. It amounts to adding two more pre-season games. Most teams would probably tank their toughest games and play the odds.

Imagine the uproar when paying fans attend a game where both teams sit their stars.

Thanks
    That'll never fly. It amounts to adding two more pre-season games. Most teams would probably tank their toughest games and play the odds.

Imagine the uproar when paying fans attend a game where both teams sit their stars.
    I’m sure it was a way the owners thought they could get the player’s union to buy in. Meanwhile they get gate revenue for 2 additional games.

The positive for me would be that they’d have to sit Eli for at least two games, lol.

Thanks
    Just when you thought the preseason couldn't suck more than it does already the Packers played the Raiders on an 80 yard field yesterday, the NFL is 0 for 3 on exhibition games held in non NFL stadiums.

Rodgers isn't going to play a single snap in the preaseason, WTF? Prima donna QB with a diminishing skill set, gimmick hire coach and not much proven talent, I think it's going to be a mediocre year.

Thread Information