Page 1391 of 1394 FirstFirst ... 391 891 1291 1341 1381 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,910 of 13940

Thread: DAW Users With ADD

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead1 View Post
    I'm rocking a side by side combo. Gas for burgers, brats and Italians, charcoal for steak and chicken. Each side is small, but it's usually just the two of us these days anyways.
    Do you do the wood chips too? Or is that just for smoking meats?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dachay2tnr View Post
    Do you do the wood chips too? Or is that just for smoking meats?
    Oh, I forgot it's got a smoker too. You can use wood chips along with charcoal but mainly for smoking meats. I've done a few chickens and some pork shoulders. It's kind of like home brewing to me, you've got to love the process as much as the product to make it worth your while.

Thanks
    Happy Birthday Merika!

Thanks
    Ditto!!

25f8aa9f-0262-40d5-a421-5842b539965a-jpeg

Thanks
    bombs still going off around here.... didn't do anything but yard work and potato salad, ordered a SM81 to compare to PG81 I picked up.
    its odd the daughters gone and sons working, I skipped the bbq ....no more sprinklers and police coming to the house.
    Last time went to the 4th there were so many people it took hours to get home within a 10mile drive of 1 mph driving and overpopulation.
    Been there done that.

the dogs are freaking out, lol....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails george-doobie-png  

if it's not happening in the room, it ain't gonna happen on tape.-H.Gerst

Thanks
    Truly the most boring Fourth of my life. Went to see the parade and didn't bother taking any pictures because they would be exactly the same as the twenty years worth of pictures. Went to a block party thrown by my favorite bar only to find out for the first time in four years there was no entertainment. Move on the the park which was crowded and they had kiddie acts on stage , the real bands didn't start till later. Got home, cooked something on the grill and was in bed before the fireworks.

My dog hates fireworks too, and not only does she hear the county fireworks, there's no shortage of people who have their own fireworks displays. So there was that too.

Thanks
    I got sucked into the US Womens Soccer world cup run the past couple of weeks. Watched a lot or all of most of their games.

Not ready to say I’m a fan, but it was interesting. My take is the European squads have much better ball handling skills. And the US goal tending is adequate, at best. So not sure what sets the US team apart. I think it could be their team defense. They don’t need a great goalkeeper, as their defense doesn’t allow a lot of great shots. Could also be that they’re deeper, too. Not much fall off when they substitute.

Thanks
    Im a bit mad at myself...had a 6 pack of Italian Hot Sausages go to waste because I got ADD and spaced them...before getting to the BBQ. arrggg!

Making some good progress in the HR room though, dynamics are great for window ac and fan noise. Cheap Boom stand springs were horrific but some foam and electrical tape, muted..... for now I have a Budget version of the Shure SM7b + SM81..($700)..vocal, acoustic setup with a MXL BCD1 + ShurePG81...($150)
    Bass is always the most fun these days, DI, sounds smooth and chilled...watched Warren Huarts Step 1 Mixing, which is a lot like Geoff Emericks….MONO man!
    start with it all centered.....if it can sound decent in Mono, it will probably really sound good in stereo.

noise...room noise... SM7b for a re-buy? hmm re-test comparison?
    LDC require hot boxing...ac,fans off..sweating while playing....but even then the LDC condensor picks up doors around the house slamming. wtf?

25yrs in this house, should have been paid off by 2010 but the D caused a re-fi.... its in need of some first world upgrading, all this house remodeling crap makes a
    $700 SM7b & SM81 seem cheap. ...maybe the new floor can wait? lol

if it's not happening in the room, it ain't gonna happen on tape.-H.Gerst

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dachay2tnr View Post
    I got sucked into the US Womens Soccer world cup run the past couple of weeks. Watched a lot or all of most of their games.

Not ready to say I’m a fan, but it was interesting. My take is the European squads have much better ball handling skills. And the US goal tending is adequate, at best. So not sure what sets the US team apart. I think it could be their team defense. They don’t need a great goalkeeper, as their defense doesn’t allow a lot of great shots. Could also be that they’re deeper, too. Not much fall off when they substitute.
    LUCK

there game against the dutch and others could have been 3-0 or 0-3 just as easily as what the score was

Thanks
    Just a sports fan in general.........but in most sports if a beats another team 13-0 it’s stretching the obvious to say that it was just luck. A little credit where it’s obviously due.
    Just A Song Writer..........

Thread Information