Page 1388 of 1389 FirstFirst ... 388 888 1288 1338 1378 1386 1387 1388 1389 LastLast
Results 13,871 to 13,880 of 13885

Thread: DAW Users With ADD

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Football
    The Giants have quickly gone from one of the classiest and more respected organizations in the NFL, to a bunch of clowns.

First they don’t draft a QB last year, despite having the #2 pick. Then they re-sign Beckham for big bucks, only to turn around and trade him - and not get equal value in the process. They let several of their best defensive players walk. And the latest is last nights draft. They spend a #6 pick on a QB that they could have easily had with their #17 pick. WTF?

Not sure I’ll be watching much football in the near future.

Mister Double Q, if you’re listening, the Jets have finally surpassed the Giants as an organization. Their moves of the last two years have been right on, while the G-Men are absolutely clueless!

Thanks
    Football
    The Packers once again have a reach pick hoping to beat the draft, but will it beat them? I'm not excited at all about the upcoming season as it appears to be a complete mystery. Unlike previous years we have the Bucks and Brewers keeping us interested in something other than football.

Good news
    My son graduates in two weeks and he has a temporary job on a research project. He had contemplated taking a job in a non-related field but got this offer in the last moment. Even though it's temporary, it is experience and hopefully he can build on it.

The weekend
    Working around the house. I've been sick and I'm behind on everything.

LATER!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead1 View Post

Good news
    My son graduates in two weeks and he has a temporary job on a research project. He had contemplated taking a job in a non-related field but got this offer in the last moment. Even though it's temporary, it is experience and hopefully he can build on it.

LATER!!!
    Congrats! Having a son with a college degree is something to be proud of.

Even better? Having a son with a job.

Thanks
    Congrats on the son graduating and the job. The resume builds..

those years were strange imo, you get pushed to finish HS like something big is going to happen...but nothing happens. You need "training" aka college.

Then its the same, college!....then you graduate and they say "sorry... you need experience."

For years nothing happened...some job opened up and basically got some "experience" in the field.
    then! after a couple years and experience, I could start whoring myself out, and made more and more to the highest bidder as the resume grew. Then topped out and it was either, 2nd job or get more "training/college"....or maybe play golf with the boss's crowd....I did neither. I instead started my hobby of Home Recording and have been broke ever since.

if it's not happening in the room, it ain't gonna happen on tape.-H.Gerst

Thanks
    Well, it's on to the next phase....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_20190511_161554381_hdr-jpg   img_20190511_121353889_hdr-jpg   image-jpg  

Thanks
    Congrats. One more and it’s on to the good life!

I think i heard it has rained here something like 30 of the last 32 days. It’s getting pretty old, although everything is “Seattle green” right now. Today it’s raining again, and like 46 degrees. C’mon, it’s May already.

I put some flowers out on my deck like 2 weeks ago. They’re still alive, but probably not too happy.

Yankees have had 14 guys on the Injured List this year so far. It’s like watching their Class AAA affiliate. But amazingly, after yesterday they are only 1/2 game out of first place.

Bucks are looking good. Could be the Eastern champs. But then, unfortunately, they’ll get the Warriors.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dachay2tnr View Post

I think i heard it has rained here something like 30 of the last 32 days. It’s getting pretty old, although everything is “Seattle green” right now. Today it’s raining again, and like 46 degrees. C’mon, it’s May already.

I put some flowers out on my deck like 2 weeks ago. They’re still alive, but probably not too happy.

Yankees have had 14 guys on the Injured List this year so far. It’s like watching their Class AAA affiliate. But amazingly, after yesterday they are only 1/2 game out of first place.

Bucks are looking good. Could be the Eastern champs. But then, unfortunately, they’ll get the Warriors.
    Ol' Al Roker on the today show was just saying something about the whole country having something like the wettest may so far in modern history. I am getting pretty leery.
    Win 7 Ult Dell i7 4core 6700ghz 32 GB, 1,2x2, 4 Tb Barracuda HD's running Pro tools 2018 through Allen&Heath Qu-32

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dachay2tnr View Post

They sure don't get any press for how good they've been. It's a combination of coast bias and them being a drama free team. I welcome the chance to take on the Warriors if it indeed happens.

The talk of weather is timely as my son's internship involves studying the weather.

Thanks
    WILDFLOWER is this weekend, used to go, several years missed, maybe this year ...

GrandFunkRailroad….GuessWho….BlueOysterCult and some others and many local bands....beer and brats...

Friday -Sat- Sunday... Saturday predicted Thunderstorms.

if it's not happening in the room, it ain't gonna happen on tape.-H.Gerst

Thanks
    I think my concert days are over. The last few “concerts” I attended were on Blu-ray DVDs. Cheaper and better seats.

Thread Information