Page 1381 of 1405 FirstFirst ... 381 881 1281 1331 1371 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1391 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,810 of 14041

Thread: DAW Users With ADD

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Btw, found out yesterday that grandkid #3 is In the oven. Sometime in September.

Thanks
    congrats. grand kids....Im not there yet but I hear they are great.

Son did his taxes, also about 30% less back, no changes of income.
    So this "middle class" promise of "it'll be great!!" was another capital hill lie it seems. Whose surprised?
    From $800 down to $600 refund. I guess the Hill knows no one can do anything about it. I admit I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary..lol
    so they say I cant complain, but I just couldn't get behind either of them.

if it's not happening in the room, it ain't gonna happen on tape.-H.Gerst

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dachay2tnr View Post
    Btw, found out yesterday that grandkid #3 is In the oven. Sometime in September.
    That's cool!

My kids can take their time, or at least wait until I retire.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead1 View Post
    That's cool!

My kids can take their time, or at least wait until I retire.
    It’s worse when you retire. Your kids seem to think you have nothing to do but watch THEIR kids.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dachay2tnr View Post
    Itís worse when you retire. Your kids seem to think you have nothing to do but watch THEIR kids.
    My wife is the type who would love nothing more than watching grandkids all day. She doesn't want our adult children to grow up.

Winter
    Just fuck off, I mean it, FUCK OFF!

I can't recall ever being as grumpy as I have been lately. It's all winter's fault.

Sports
    It's upside down in Wisconsin, the Packers suck, the Brewers and Bucks are doing really well. It looks like we have a chance at having the NBA MVP this year after having the MLB NL MVP last year. Having five guys on a side makes the NBA MVP very valuable as far as impact, but it can be a crutch. I've watched more Bucks games this year than I have in the last twenty, but it seems like all the games are won by #34.

The most positive thing about this is that it's the first year in a new building, that takes the bite out of the political fight it took to build it. You never want to field a shitty team in a new building.

Today
    My wife and daughter stayed overnight downtown for an anime convention so I've been flying solo, being very lazy and non productive. I have been working on a few covers, but haven't made much progress. Oh well.

LATER!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead1 View Post

I can't recall ever being as grumpy as I have been lately. It's all winter's fault.
    !
    Actually it comes with old age. You remember that “Get off my lawn, you little bastards” guy? As you get older, you start to become him!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dachay2tnr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    sad funny and true...
    ive become one, and it becomes "normal".
    my kids now mid 20's.
    I work with all elders 66-67 and 50% 76-78.
    I hear it and watch it everyday....the 75+ coworkers go to the doctor visits, seems constantly, the cancer spots, the radiation, chemo, the massive heart attacks.... and then they go back to work, the broken bones for unknown reasons and the routine life seems to be the 70's, and these are healthy 70yr olds, imo, sharp and exercise 3 times a week...very healthy. The 60's dudes seem the happiest as if they made it through the stressed 50 decade and now have found some new outlook, like times ticking....and maybe the bucket list or whatever.

seems its now a decade view of hindsight clarity......20's, 30's, 40's, 50's...60's just a shot away....70's is like the last, then the 80's for some, so few make it into the 90's.

haaahhaa its bizzare as life itself.

Walk Hard....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails walk-hard-jpg  

if it's not happening in the room, it ain't gonna happen on tape.-H.Gerst

Thanks
    I didn't get much done this weekend, but I did learn two new (old) songs.

Thanks
    Another year older and not quite so deep in debt!
    Well, I turned 58 yesterday and realized I hadn't been here to do more than read since before Halloween...
    Computer is up and running. Software is all installed. After a couple of years off, I feel like I'm starting over, and my ears aren't where they were...hopefully I just need more listening experience and not having hearing loss.
    Getting some royalties checks and applying them to our medical debt. It's helping.

Work
    Work has hit new lows..it's hard to get the muster to go in every day. Management does not seem capable of compliments anymore, and if you do 99 things right, they'll only mention the 1 you didn't get to or got wrong...

Church
    Church is AMAZING. Worship services are off the chain, our new pastor is on FIRE! I love my second job...

Weather
    Hasn't gotten under freezing here all winter but about three days...insects will be HORRIFYING this year.

Hopefully I will be back sooner than 4 months, but if not...see you then.
    Soundcloud Page
    I don't care about my ego, I care about my mixes--Just say what you mean.

Thanks
    Keeping the thread warm
    I'm going to turn it over a little bit so it doesn't get bed sores.

Work
    I'm off today, the boss posted the usual "we're slow. so take days off if you want " message, so here I am. It's below zero today, a rare occurrence in March, that's why I took it. This winter has been horrible and I have been both mentally and physically worn out. only two or three moths until things become civilized around here.

Today
    Going grocery shopping and finally taking our taxes in. It's nice to have a weekday to do chores and avoid the weekend rush.

Sports
    Go Bucks!I've watched more games in the last couple moths than I have in the last two decades.

While not a big basketball fan, I have always enjoyed March Madness. Real competition, or damn close.

LATER!!!

Thread Information