Page 1337 of 1392 FirstFirst ... 337 837 1237 1287 1327 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1347 1387 ... LastLast
Results 13,361 to 13,370 of 13912

Thread: DAW Users With ADD

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Football
    One good game yesterday, one waste of time.

If we end up with Alabama and New England as champions this year in football, it's officially a bad year.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dachay2tnr View Post
    They’re both terrible with money. If fact, my son has already declared bankruptcy once. Unfortunately they don’t toss out college debt in that process.

Although my daughter has no college debt, I’m pretty sure they have a golden idol in her image at her credit card company.
    Being good with money is probably every bit as important as having that piece of paper on the wall.

You get ahead a few dollars at time over a long period of time, not all at once and I think in our micro wave society that's a hard concept to embrace.

Thanks
    I missed the Eagles game watching some Chicago Transit Authority documentary on Netflix.....damn they played a lot then imploded and became a few who fired others and the vibe was gone, but I liked the show.

My opinion on the college thing is its expensive as hell and is not for some HighSchool kid who doesnt know what he wants and is only going so his parents can feel better about themselves. I think Community Colleges are cool, they are 10x's cheaper around here and the credits are equal in value. The problem is the Community Colleges are massively short on seats and classes around here.

I'm glad to be out of it, but just having the son and daughters stories around here these past 5 yrs, its so much like the Subprime Mortgage Loan thing, so so similar when you loan cash to people who dont have incomes to pay it back.

Yeah there are a lot of jobs not needing degree's and thats the point. Is the college debt worth it?
    In a simple timeline though the reduction of manufacturing jobs and manual labor jobs is whats driving the 30% increase in college enrollment.

I read this on the internet so it must be true.

if it's not happening in the room, it ain't gonna happen on tape.-H.Gerst

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead1 View Post
    I know lots of people who do well with out a degree.
    Case in point: I have a brother 4 years younger than me. He’s a high school dropout. I, on the other hand, was the first in my family to graduate college. However, he has made significantly more than me over the course of our lives. And I mean SIGNIFICANTLY!

However, in all honesty I attribute a lot of this to the fact that money seems to be very important to him; whereas it was never that important to me. I mean, to a degree, you need to make money to put a roof over your head and food on the table, but after that it’s mostly just ego.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post

Yeah there are a lot of jobs not needing degree's and thats the point. Is the college debt worth it?
    In a simple timeline though the reduction of manufacturing jobs and manual labor jobs is whats driving the 30% increase in college enrollment.
    I grew up thinking school was just a formality before you got your job at the factory where you would retire from.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dachay2tnr View Post
    you need to make money to put a roof over your head and food on the table, but after that itís mostly just ego.
    I guess I have no ego.

Thanks
    the Jaquars won in performance, Steelers seemed to be relying on luck and long bombs and the bad onside kick apparently was a coachs major flop. Vikings and Saints could be a game of injuries... I just want someone to beat the Patriots because they are too good, they are so good Im starting to think Brady is a robot or something. I mean hes played too many years and looks untouched like a robot-human thing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead1 View Post
    I grew up thinking school was just a formality before you got your job at the factory where you would retire from.
    yeah my home town was all factorys too and shutdown, I think one meat slaughter place is still going Hormel all the widget places are gone.

i think they replaced the jobs with meth, walmart and a gambling boat.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
    the Jaquars won in performance, Steelers seemed to be relying on luck and long bombs and the bad onside kick apparently was a coachs major flop. Vikings and Saints could be a game of injuries... I just want someone to beat the Patriots because they are too good, they are so good Im starting to think Brady is a robot or something. I mean hes played too many years and looks untouched like a robot-human thing.
    Jags - Steelers was a crazy game. I mean TWO 4th down bombs for tds? Even with that amount of luck, Jags were too good.

Unfortunately they won’t beat NE.

Thanks
    it did ramp up until the onside flop. the Steelers were playing , as one announcer said, back yard football.
    in their home stadium ...ouch...

the Vikings will have to mess up and let the Saints get motivated ...with Drew it isnt wise.

Thread Information