DAW Users With ADD

Sox 5, A's 4

Chuck. You gotta believe, huh??

I'll be rooting for your guys tomorrow. You have to like their chances with Pedro on the mound, and I'll be very glad to see him out of the way for the start of the next series. :)

This has been a pretty exciting series. Two extra inning games, and a come-from-behind win in the 8th today.

Now, lay back and root for my guys to finish it today.

BTW, the NY Giants suck big time.

Mike, did they fix your Delta already ? I got my 1010LT yesterday, and I install it on my curent PC (can't wait for the real DAW) :D Man, this one blows SB Live! in every way... I noticed it's better than Delta 66 I used to have... :) I still haven't installed any music software except Winamp and played few files... hey... it doesn't take SONAR to test it... it blows Creatives right away :D Woohoo... I can't wait to check some new plugins I bought with the card... (Antares Tube, etc)... :cool: Sweetwater is so sweeeeet... :D

LATER!

Doug H said:
I really hate to bump this thread, but does the title mean
Digital Audio Workstation users with Attention Deficit Disorder?

I just always wanted to know.

Exactly. We can't stay on a single topic. If you have the same problem, chime in. Let's get this puppy to 10 thousand posts.;)

Mike,
The Sox will NOT lose tomorrow! We are destined to break the curse on the Yankees and either the team that left Boston - the Braves or the NL's version of the Sox - the Cubs!!

:) :) :) .....Pedo, Pedro, Pedro, Pedro.....:) :) :) :) :)

BTW, trumpet solo is finished. Trombone patch is done on all but the intro. Will take care of that this week. Sounds very sweet.

James,
Night and day between Soundblaster and Delta. Enjoy!!:D :D

Paul,
Are you coming to America?? I must have missed something.:confused: :confused:

ChuckU said:
BTW, trumpet solo is finished. Trombone patch is done on all but the intro. Will take care of that this week. Sounds very sweet
Well alrighty!! I'm dying to hear it. Get your ass in gear. :) (BTW, as mentioned above, I'll be in Arizona from Thurs to next Monday. My nephew's wedding. I'll try and check in occasionally, but my brother will probably try and force me to drink copious amounts of liquor, so I can't make any promises. :D )

The Sox will NOT lose tomorrow! We are destined to break the curse on the Yankees and either the team that left Boston - the Braves or the NL's version of the Sox - the Cubs!!
I'm rooting for both the Sox and the Cubs. I want my Yanks to keep both losing streaks intact!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mike, did they fix your Delta already ?
No. Haven't heard a word from them yet. I've been playing back stuff through the onboard sound card in the computer. Even through it's the same speakers, nothing sounds as good as it did through the Delta. :(

What shall we talk about now?
Paul, when is your stateside meeting tkaing place? If you're flying into NYC, maybe we can even talk Chuck into driving down for a night. (We need someone to pick up the check! :) ). Let us know.

YANKEES WIN!!!! THEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN!

I totally want the Red Sox to win tomorrow. Just for the sheer amount of bedlam it will unleash between such bitter rivals. The drama of a Yanks vs. Red Sox CS would be just awesome!!!!!

My Delta 1010 came home to papa today. :)

They apparently replaced some capacitors. No charge (unless you count the $25 I spent to ship it to them.)

Anyway I'm back in business; however, since I'm headed out to Arizona in two days, it won't get much of a workout in the near future. :(

Wow, I just realized that somewhere today I must have gone over 3,000 posts. Don't even know which one was #3000.

Hmmm.... 3,000 posts, plus the 1000 or so from the Cave that aren't included in the count. Meanwhile Paul is sipping wine on the coast of France......

I really need to get a life. :(

I really love it when I type a long response and hit submit.Then the "there are too many people logged on"box comes on and my post vanishes into thin air.:mad: :mad: :mad:

dachay2tnr said:
I really need to get a life. :(
Me too... :D
Congrats on the 3000! :)

Acidrock, haven't you learned to select your whole post and copy it to clipboard before pressing the 'Submit'-button yet? ;)

You can still get out of it. Keep hitting the "Back" buttton on your browser until you're back to the text editor. Then you can copy it and relaunch your browser. That's what I do.

Doug H said:
What do you get. The point of this thread?

If so, you should share it with us. :D :D :D

moskus, I thought I was the only one who copied his posts before clicking submit. :) Of course, I always seem to forget to do it on the longest, most thoughtful ones.

I really need to get a life.
This is your life maggot!!!!
Now drop and give me fifty!!!

Guys life
Mon:workeatsleep
Tue:workeatsleep
Wed:workeatsleep
Thu:workeatsleep
Fri:workeatsleep
Sat:watchfootballeatsleep
Sun:watchfootballeatsleep

Am I sensing a pattern here?

Baseball
I guess I can root for the Cubs.I being from a small market town have no other choice than to hate the Yankees.Boston?Pffft!Marlins,I don't no nuttin"bout em.
I really don't care,we're still waiting for a major league team in Milwaukee.:rolleyes: At least we have sausage races.:p

L*A*T*E*R*!

Acidrock, haven't you learned to select your whole post and copy it to clipboard before pressing the 'Submit'-button yet?
You know I never really thought about it.:o :o :o
You can still get out of it. Keep hitting the "Back" buttton on your browser until you're back to the text editor.
I go back to the text editor but the writing area is blank:confused:

I see this thread hasn't become any less surreal since I went away:D

Autumn (Fall to my Yankee friends) is the time to start recording something. As soon as British Summertime ends and the clocks go forward, thats the signal to start recording all those songs I have written over the summer.

How many is that Paul?

None!!!!!:D :cool: :p :o :o

AR, something is amiss with your system. when I get the message bout 2 many peeps on the BBS, I hit the back button as Moskus says and I get my text intact.

Maybe its cuz your'e from Milwaukee?:p :D

Anytime now, you are going to share with us your Christmas wish list for new gear and then after deciding it is really what you want, you won't go ahead and buy it:eek: And do you have to put up that awful Christmas tree that you showed us last year? How about giving your kids a treat and get a better one this year. You know you want to;) :)

Autumn (Fall to my Yankee friends)
It's autumn here too!!!
Lucky me,I drive at least 100 miles a day in the beautiful Wisconsin countryside.:) This state is absolutely spectacular in autumn and it's Indian summer right now with temps in the mid 70's!!!

Anytime now, you are going to share with us your Christmas wish list for new gear and then after deciding it is really what you want, you won't go ahead and buy it
It's a good thing you're in England,because that way I won't get soaked in your drool when my shiny new gear does arrive.
October has been very good to me,six days this and next week,a five check month:cool:.If it were'nt for the fact my wife just bought new furniture:eek:...:rolleyes:

The Charlie Brown tree,
It still exists,it's one of many different trees that decorate my house at Christmas time.My wife goes w-a-y overboard on the decorating stuff.We even have a little tree for the bathroom!:eek:

Phew...
At least no one here mentioned how awesome SONAR 3 is... It's pretty scare to go to forumid=10 where everybody gets their stuff and nothing we can do about it.... :(

Once upon a time there are kings of Cakey..., but now they cry for their throne...

Autumn...
It's not that different, because my country only has two seasons... summer and rainy... both with their own stories ;) But Octoberfest is absolutely cool... several gigs coming up :cool: Can you smell the alcohol? :D

Delta
1010LT doesn't have WDM driver for Win98SE, eh? hmmmpppff... :mad: I know what you think...

"use ASIO instead, Jaymz...!!!"

Nope... the SB Live! next to it doesn't support ASIO... dillema...

I need them both to run...

ps. Anyone know how to load samples with IK Sampletank ? I tried follow the instruction, as no result...

LATER!

AR, the day I drool will be the day you actually buy sumpin:D :p

The whole of England will come to a stand still this evening as England football team (thats REAL football:p ) take on Turkey in Istanbul. 10 mins to kick-off as I post this:eek: A crunch game, we hate the Turks. Almost as much as we hate the French:D

And then tomorrow afternoon we have tto repeat it all again as England Rugby team play their first game in Australia as part of the Rugby World Cup.

If America played games that the rest of the world wanted to play, see how much excitement you would all have:rolleyes: ;) :D :p

Out to dinner tonight, after the game at some friends house who wants to show off his new mega bucks hi-fi:rolleyes: But he does keep a great wine cellar:)

TTFN.

Back