Covid-19 inspired videos

TAE

All you have is now
Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. The size of the forces on the first object equals the size of the force on the second object.

The butterfly effect is an idea that says that a small change can make much bigger changes happen. The idea started from weather prediction. ... The term butterfly effect comes from an analogy where a butterfly flaps its wings in Chicago and a tornado occurs in Tokyo.

So yeah a lot of bad shit has happened with this insidious dirty little bug...and a lot of good is coming from it too...and exactly what the long term ramifications good and bad ( I define these terms quite clearly, no doubt, somehow) is impossible to predict but they will be there when they're there. For now one cool phenomenon is some cool ( or not so cool depending on what mountain you stand on) "locked and loaded" in home video performances...millions of them

making this thread to post videos that were created solely because Covid-19 flapped it's wings and started a world wide tsunami of home grown entertainment...

For the first video appropriately....directly from their home in La La Land Curt Smith ( Tears for fears ) and his daughter Diva performing Mad World...

Life imitates art or visa versa. Coolcat mentioned the rolling stones in the My Corona thread and noted the news reporter said I guess everybodys doing a Corona Virus song...

Art is an expression of our life experiences ...it's not like a "New thing" it's what we do ..art is a history book...songs are written about whats going on in that place and space in time...The good, the bad, the ugly..the harsh cold and the warm fuzzies.. right now it's the virus...in the 60's it was Vietnam, In the 40's it was world war 2 and so on and so on...

So without further adoo The Rolling stones Ghost Town

So Corona = 666? It's the beast in virus clothing! :laughings: That is some amazing manipulation of numbers...whew! Now it is all as clear as mud...

Back