The Celebrity Obituary Thread

Surprised no has posted that Little Richard passed away at 87 earlier today.

87...damn good run!
He was certainly one of first pioneers of Rock & Roll music that was so quickly embraced by the young generation of the '50s.

His personality was flamboyant, even outlandish...but his music was hard core Rock & Roll.

Great stuff. Supposedly he was paid $50 for Tutti Frutti.....
Check the Fender 51 pickguard on that bass in the video, nice.

Covid-19 Claims Roy, from the Siegfreid and Roy. Never got the white tiger thing.

I bet you thought the tigers got him, nope a weaponized Chinese virus. What are the odds?

Bob Kulick, guitarist and producer for Kiss, Alice Cooper, Meatloaf, Michael Bolton, etc... passed away on the 28th

I've deleted a few posts from this thread, which, of all threads, doesn't need to be contaminated with personal antagonism.

Saw him at the Austin Rodeo 7 years ago (ugh - it's been THAT long??) and he was really huge. I'm surprised he made it to 83. Good on him. RIP Charlie. On a side note, an old shipmate of mine passed on recently... his name was Charlie Daniels, too.

On a side note, an old shipmate of mine passed on recently... his name was Charlie Daniels, too.

Sorry to hear that...but at least it wasn't Jack Daniels that passed away. :D

And to kinda tie it back into your comment...my old ski buddy who passed away many years ago...all he ever drank, was Jack-n-Ginger. :)

I bought Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac 'Greatest Hits' album when I was 14 years old and that record of their early music was such an enormous influence on me.

Was really sad to hear of Peter Green's death today.

He was one monumentally talented guitarist but his life wasnt exactly straightforward,he had very well documented mental troubles.

Hope he's sleeping easy now.

RIP

Need Your Love so Bad - YouTube

Last edited:
Back