The Celebrity Obituary Thread

Joe Alaskey is dead. The Bugs Bunny voice actor has died at the age of 63. Alaskey was the voice of such cartoon characters as Tweety Bird, Sylvester The Cat, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. :(

---------- Update ----------

BMX pro Dave Mirra has died at age 41. Police responded to a call around 4 p.m. Thursday for an apparent suicide. Officers found Mirra at his Greenville, North Carolina, home with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to a media release from police. :(

Stars are reacting to the death of Earth, Wind & Fire’s Maurice White. As Gossip Cop reported, the band’s founder, singer, and songwriter died at 74 on Wednesday in his Los Angeles home after a lengthy battle with Parkinson’s Disease. :(

Yeah thanks for trying to undermine my quest for a separate dead people forum, buddy... :D

Haha no problem dude! Maybe this will make the mods see the super demand for dead people posts though and lead to a forum?

---------- Update ----------

ohhhh nuuuuu! Brian Knighton, the WWE star who fought as Axl Rotten, has been found dead in Baltimore at the age of 44. :(

Last week, it was the late 60s, this week it is the early 40s.
I'm totally thankful that I'm only in my mid 60's and have thus so far escaped an obit of my own. Speaking of obits... It seems unfair to me that none of us live long enough to read our own obituaries.

I'm hoping to live another 10 years and attend Jamfest 2026 and meet up again with a gray haired Mr. QQ, an overweight EZ_Willis, acidrock (post hair replacement)......I could go on and on but....

It seems unfair to me that none of us live long enough to read our own obituaries.
My father has already written his obituary. Guess he didn't trust anyone to write it lol...

We always said this one when we were teenagers:
"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. If it wasn't for women our peckers would rust"

My mother has written hers, too. With explicit instructions - no picture from when she was in her 20s. Why is it people submit those pictures to the paperst, anyway?

My friend would always talk about how he wanted a viking funeral. In particular, he wanted his body to be put on a burning raft and for Sabbath's Planet Caravan to be playing while the raft was sent off into the sunset.

So when he actually did die and his folks were planning his funeral not according to his wishes, I had to correct them "Ummm, he actually wanted a burning boat and there's this Black Sabbath song..."

I want to be disposed of Game of Thrones style. Put me on a boat with a lot of flammable stuff, push me out into the sea, and shoot flaming arrows at me till I go up. :)

Back