The Celebrity Obituary Thread

Bummer, I remember when he was in Spooky Tooth before he went solo. Use to play Spooky Two, and You Broke My Heart.. a lot in my younger days. He was a really good songwriter. Bought the Dream Weaver album just because I knew of his Spooky Tooth stuff. While a big departure from Cotton Growin' Man, it fit in with the keyboard driven music of the time, like Vangelis, Rick Wakeman's solo stuff, etc., but more pop oriented than prog rock.

One thing's for sure...
Keith Richards is still gonna outlive ALL of us!
The Stones were on Letterman. They did "Shattered", so around that time. Letterman introduces them, "Ladies and gentleman, the Rolling Stones Live, and Keith Richards."

I remember him as Illya Kuryakin from The Man From Uncle. McCallum had been doing fewer and fewer episodes of NCIS the past couple of years. He didn't look like he was 90!

NCIS has changed since Mark Harmon, Sasha Alexander, Cote De Pablo and Pauley Perrette left. I still like it, but I think the earlier episodes were better.

The mother from the movie Carrie, Laurie Piper at age 91. That was one scary movie!

14d6cf46b928785108752b76032ad771.jpg

Last edited:
They say they were rivals...were they rivals over who better exemplified and extolled a bullshit, dysfunctional mentality and segment of society? Over who got paid more in inverse proportion to their positive influence in the world? Over competing notions on atomic theory?

Back