Bye Bye Gearslutz Political correctness rears its ugly head

I think "set" has the longest definition in the English dictionary. It can be a verb, a noun or an adjective, and it has many meanings of each.

Set the beer down and I'll race you to the stage where the band is going to play their next set ...OK ya ready? Ready , set, GO! whoever gets there first wins a million dollars and is going to be set for life! :thumbs up:

Whoa check out the set of kazoomy watta knobbies on that hoochie mama! :eek:

in the context used above it could mean several things including being an acronym. But I Thought?

Indeed, it could mean several things. But there is insufficient context to narrow it down. So, in the absence of further information, it is meaningless.

Ya gotta pick the sword you want to fall on...hopefully it is a worthy sword...it seems people today are like little kids in a classroom searching for a way to tattle tell.

Trick is ..to use the sword to slay all opponents. Then take your rightful bloodied throne. They are all enemies.

Draw an X. Make n X.

Mexican's can make a Z , like Zorro. I make an X. X is stronger than Z. Now and forever.

Bunch of kids. Man, only thing worse is those guilty fuckers saying 'we are all in this together'. NO. You did it. If we were in this together , then you would share bank account numbers and PIN's . Give me your house keys . Your cars are locked? how can we be in it together if the doors are locked..Your wifes pussy? How can we 'be in it' together when you call it breaking and entering?

??????????

You had posted "The Nazi's were a political party. But now its the nasty Nazi's not the nasty Germans." Which I thought the meaning was, "it was the people". I was agreeing and think it is often forgotten that people do things.

I might have interpreted what you meant incorrectly.

You need to burn one? Chill. And watch TV for like...a year.

Start picking up backwards Beatles messages in presidential speeches.

I see like demonic messages when playing records backwards? Now I know where I am going wrong. Just wish I had listened at school.

You had posted "The Nazi's were a political party. But now its the nasty Nazi's not the nasty Germans." Which I thought the meaning was, "it was the people". I was agreeing and think it is often forgotten that people do things.

I might have interpreted what you meant incorrectly.

Kind of. We werent at war with one political party but the whole nation which by in large didnt run away even though they were being beaten. But today we only condemn a few who wore a certain uniform from a political party, when it was the majority who thought they were better. It kind of lets the rest of them off the hook.

Just wish I had listened at school.

To what?

I got passing grades. Completed their programs and there was nothing. Why continue in school when there is nothing?

Unless you are the scam! Fuck alot and make worthless kids as products to put in schools so you can be the teacher..

Get tax money from the government to support your crazy scam.

What happens when the school cannot help the life and there is nothing but schools and taxes? What happens when the school takes too much and damages the life?

No more schools.

To what?

I got passing grades. Completed their programs and there was nothing. Why continue in school when there is nothing?

Unless you are the scam! Fuck alot and make worthless kids as products to put in schools so you can be the teacher..

Get tax money from the government to support your crazy scam.

What happens when the school cannot help the life and there is nothing but schools and taxes? What happens when the school takes too much and damages the life?

No more schools.

My post was a joke.:rolleyes:

Back