Blah!!!

Bobbsy

Boring Old Git
You know it's not going to be a good weekend when you start off sitting on a pair of HD280 headphones and snapping the head band just above where it connects to the ear piece.

Now i'll just have to see how long superglue and gaffer tape last.

Well, gaffer tape. I mean... there ya go. Done.

BTW, it's not easy to break the headband on the HD280s. Just what are you listening to anyways.....????

I feel your pain. Sounds like you're the Ozzie (or is it Ozzy, or is it really Aussie, just pronounced Ozzie?) version of me.

Well, gaffer tape. I mean... there ya go. Done.

BTW, it's not easy to break the headband on the HD280s. Just what are you listening to anyways.....????

Well, if I'm honest, guess I was listening to my right buttock. I have a black couch in the room I use for mixing and must have dropped the headphones on the couch at some point before I flopped down on the couch. Black headphones on a black couch don't show up very well and I plopped down to sit and label some CDs.

Head-phones...right buttock...

...for a minute there I thought you were going to tell us you had your head up your ass while listening...
...and that's how they broke.

:laughings:

;)

Head-phones...right buttock...

...for a minute there I thought you were going to tell us you had your head up your ass while listening...
...and that's how they broke.

:laughings:

;)

That's not how you're meant to do it! :eek:

I've say on my hd280s so many times. I guess I'm lucky, or light.

Well, if I'm honest, guess I was listening to my right buttock. I have a black couch in the room I use for mixing and must have dropped the headphones on the couch at some point before I flopped down on the couch. Black headphones on a black couch don't show up very well and I plopped down to sit and label some CDs.

I use to throw my sunglasses in the driver seat when I got out of the car. So many expensive glasses broken when I sat on them the next time I got in the car. My solution was to buy cheap glasses; I haven't sat on a pair since.

Back