BIG SURPRISE (Really)

Snowman999

I've posted this video before. Big Surprise by Carbon/Silicon. Mick Jones of The Clash and Tony James of Generation X - Sigue Sigue Sputnick.

From the very first time I saw it, I thought "that would make a great t-shirt". I finally got around to taking a screenshot of each person, and put them together. There's iron on transfers you can make at home. But, I don't have a printer. So, I started checking on-line for places I might be able to pay to make me a t-shirt, and there's a busload of places. When this comes, and if it's decent quality I'll post a web address. This was $33 total (it should have been cheaper. But, the shirt I wanted was out of stock, and I'm impatient.)It sure as hell won't look the same on my short fat bald headed body. But, if it looks like what's in this mock-up it's going to be great.

On this particular site, you can design right to the shirt, it shows you what it should look like. The others I looked at, you sent them a photo and they'd crop and do what they want. We'll see.

T-shirt.png

I'm not even going to attempt a selfie with this shirt. But, it's EXCELLENT. It is an iron on type application. But, it should last as long as most concert t-shirts. The site is zazzle.

The reason this place is a little better than others is, as you're designing the shirt you can see what it looks like.

I did just have a one off "all around" (zazzle doesn't do this) t-shirt made of this -
View attachment GSNBMR.png.jpg

It hasn't arrived. But, I'm looking forward to the STARES and insults I'm going to get from it. It's a Man Ray photograph of Russian Ballerina Nijinska Bronislava in 1922 or 24.

I did just have a one off "all around" (zazzle doesn't do this) t-shirt made of this -
View attachment 107682

It hasn't arrived. But, I'm looking forward to the STARES and insults I'm going to get from it. It's a Man Ray photograph of Russian Ballerina Nijinska Bronislava in 1922 or 24.

Wowza! This post brought me out of my lurking, hibernating state. (Just temporary :))

Yikes! I wouldn’t wear that, looks vile :)

But I’m sure you’ll have some fun with the attention you’ll get from it. A real world troll :)

Ok, bye!

Wowza! This post brought me out of my lurking, hibernating state. (Just temporary :))

Yikes! I wouldn’t wear that, looks vile :)

But I’m sure you’ll have some fun with the attention you’ll get from it. A real world troll :)

Ok, bye!

I'm glad you liked it. I have to say, I didn't know what to expect when it arrived. But, I couldn't be HAPPIER. I thought it was just going to be the front, it's on both sides, and it's not plastic decal.

YES I look awful and stupid. But, it's the only face I have. The shirt fucking ROCKS!
001.JPG

Back