Banned So Many Times

Point out the lies.

Okay:

Snowman999's lies said:
DENYING in another post that Clinton didn't keep her server in her house and didn't maintain protocol? Another FACT no one denies anymore. You're literally denying what even Clinton agrees is fact.

Although in hindsight, I'll readily concede that you may be sincerely confused and having a difficult time sorting through this short thread.

Are you guys enjoying the thread or shall I close it now?

On another note: Whole chicken cooked in a dutch oven. Garlic, honey and butter glaze, with basil flakes. Potatoes and bread line the bottom of the pan and the chicken sits on top. The juices cook the potatoes and caramelize the bread.

Super yummy.
You're welcome.

Are you guys enjoying the thread or shall I close it now?

On another note: Whole chicken cooked in a dutch oven. Garlic, honey and butter glaze, with basil flakes. Potatoes and bread line the bottom of the pan and the chicken sits on top. The juices cook the potatoes and caramelize the bread.

There's no feckin chips/fries. :spank:

Last edited:
Okay:

Although in hindsight, I'll readily concede that you may be sincerely confused and having a difficult time sorting through this short thread.

I had no idea there was a reply.

For a person who believes so highly in his "words", you said LIES. You point out my one "supposed" error/lie. Normally I'd say you're right you didn't deny Clinton kept her server in the house. BUT, there's not a mention in any of your posts in Prime Time about her server. I might have missed a word, but not a sentence. In one of your posts YOU DID mention Clinton's server. It's just gone. Perhaps you could point me to your own real quote. But, you do edit quite a few of your posts.

I also edit a lot. But, never for context. Usually it's to fix one of the twenty grammatical errors, and flat out meaness.

Last edited:
Oh good, more political arguments!

Think I'll stick to the music sections chaps...but worth the visit for that recipe alone ?

Back