Bad ass videos

Getting a long with each other and having fun recording and playing. Yet they were splitting up and ended loathing each other for a while a short time after this.

You wouldnt think so from this video.

Something to look forward to next year.

Billy Preston is there as well.

Last edited:
I would go to a theater to see that.

I've read from various sources over the years that playing music was still fun for the guys. It was all the business crap that they had to deal with that drove them apart, especially after Epstein died. The whole Eastman vs Klein thing drove a wedge between McCartney and the rest of the group.

I would go to a theater to see that.

I've read from various sources over the years that playing music was still fun for the guys. It was all the business crap that they had to deal with that drove them apart, especially after Epstein died. The whole Eastman vs Klein thing drove a wedge between McCartney and the rest of the group.

Yeah I have heard that in interviews as well.

One thing I did notice was that Yoko was there sitting just feet away from the lads while they worked. I have heard that caused friction as well.

I was in that situation once and it is a pain for the men as they cant be themselves while a woman is around.

Last edited:
I only just found this man through this thread and play this every day. Yep I am quiet sad.

I think he is quite funny........Its a happy song ............You won't hear this on the radio...........and its Xmas......So everything on my list. ;)

OK that is a very cool n crazy rap Christmas song...thanks for shinning the light on the more PG side of Lil Jon!

Merry Christmas Orson!

Man love that song the lyrics are so deep :D and love this interview. DSOTM Alan Parsons first real engineering gig...kind of dumb luck on both sides....

The piano is just so cool...and her spontaneous performance is epic. As a listener I assumed they told her to try and express the sadness / heartache of losing a loved one and that's where I always have gone with it. The wailing and then the serenity, the peace that comes when you cross over......gulp...hopefully :eek: @ 20 years ago we had a funeral service for one of our 70's party friends who passed away and was cremated. We went down to Huntington beach where he used to hang and surf. One of his friends took his ashes out on a surf board ...We broke out a boom box, first we played echoes and then started great gig and gave the surfer the sign to spread the ashes...The picture in my mind is haunting and heartwarming...He didn't just dump the ashes out , he carefully and slowly tossed them into the air above him...you could see this cloud of his ashes falling into the sea...it took several tosses in the air as Clare is singing her ass off....It was a beautiful moment.

OK that is a very cool n crazy rap Christmas song...thanks for shinning the light on the more PG side of Lil Jon!

Merry Christmas Orson!

I am only interested in the humour or music in this case. If we all delved deeper into people, perhaps we would like no one .........including ourselves.:p

Anyway.............A very Merry Christmas to you and yours and all on Home Recording.com :D :thumbs up:

OK I have never seen this before...watching a Leon Russel interview and he mentions he was trying to copy Bonnie Bramlette...when he sang a song for you...a song I perform and love...who the f is Bonnie Bramlette...OK I'm a little slow....She was the Bonnie from Delanie and Bonnie...so I google her and try n figure out what Leon was trying to capture...

Yeah I can sing like that , yeah I sing a lot like that...hmmm

Then I stumble on this and said to myself...self this is a bad ass video and you know what that means....:laughings:

Ladies and gentlemen, hobos and tramps bull legged beatles and cross eyed ants I present to you for your audio and visual entertainment...

Ms Bonnie Bramlett and her biggest losers entourage...HOLY SHIT! Billy Preston, Eric Clapton and George Harrison!

Who's Bonnie Bramlett? pffffft!

Delaney Bramlett was very instrumental in getting Clapton to do vocal work. If you can find the Clapton 70s Review movie, you'll see how much Delaney and Bonnie influenced Eric, even providing the basis for Derek and the Dominoes (Whitlock, Radle and Gordon all played with D&B).

Well I was torn on this one...should I post it in the My Corona thread or should I post it in the Bad Ass video thread?...

Oh the the horror of first world problems...

I decided here...

This is Bad ass crazily creative..how he came up with the idea I haven't a clue but he did and he pulled it off...

Wow...

Another one for the Bad Ass video thread ..FB can be a screwy place to hang out but as you're walking down the cyber road of post every so often something very funny or VERY cool like a golden nugget or diamond lying on the ground comes along. This video is one of those nuggets...a two string bass player who sings, a drummer who keeps the beat and sax player blowing out his soul...In my little musical bubble I somehow never heard of this guy until today but I sure dig this groove and style he perpetrates....His name is Mark Sandman and he played in a band called Morphine.......This tune is called Buena and it is Muy Bueno!

Ya gotta stay with it at least to the bass solo....

I love these characters "Post Modern Jukebox" I stumbled upon them a few years ago when I was introduced to Puddles "Big Mike" and his pity party..I thought it was his band but they are actually kind of like the wrecking crew of Youtube creating a hip slick sound for a lot of mostly unknown faces / amazing singers. All 3 girls in that video were great singers and all easy on the eyes too!. The 4 handed bass solo was absolutely bad ass and unique...Thanks for the share...

I think the first Puddles video I saw was Royals which is awesome...but this one is pretty bad ass too!

Last edited:
Haley Reinhart, the girl singer in the PMJ videos is a hell of a good singer. She did place 3rd on Am Idol some years back. She covers a pretty wide range of music, which is probably what doomed her on the show. She wasn't a "pop star" type of singer.

About the only thing I noticed was how good it was. That and the guys were singing "I'm every woman", too. :)

Chili you are too old. :facepalm::)

Yes she can bang that song out alright and a few others on Youtube as well.

See what you notice about this cover.

Yeah man did you see the size of that beach in the background...awesome! :laughings:

Really nice cover and killer ludwig kit! :thumbs up:

Seriously they needed two keyboard players...pffft! :listeningmusic:

And most interesting they sang with totally American accents even though they were Ausie's...pretty good!

Back