Bad ass videos

I just watched it again over and over again. I have a great sense of humour I think.

I have no idea if its creepy but then anybody can find anything offensive if they try and there really is too much of that by a million miles.

Last edited:
Suppose it would help if I knew who the singer was. I dont and never heard of him or even understand a word he says.

I have no idea who he is either...I was able to decipher enough to know it was dumb ass macho trash sex demeaning shit...to do a mash up with a video where there's an adolescent girl doing her cutesy little girl thing...is in my old ass, puritanical bubble opinion "a smidgen on the inappropriate side" Uncool

I have no idea if its creepy

I'm gonna go with creepy on this one...

Adolescent little girl doing her bake a cake rap mixed in with a video of an adult rapper grabbing his shit and singing the lyrics below..

Rub that shit it's yours, bitch!
Grab this dick it's yours, bitch!
Now turn around bitch, put that ass on a nigga
Grind on the dick, make it get a little bigger!

Yeah...I'm going with creepy...

LOL Of course not... KOP posted it and owned it...not the end of the world ...just pointing out the, ( I guess not so much ) obvious.

But my point was it is two entirely different things put together to get to some people and it has worked. Other people just find it funny, together with the fact that it has wound one party up which is also funny.

In that video I can barely make out half of what the singer is saying. But I am not American and not used to rap or whatever it is.

Certain people are always going to be offended by something.

Last edited:
I misread LazyTown. It's a children's TV show from Iceland. According to wiki (always reliable) it was on from 2006 - 2014.

I guess it is creepy. I'm surprised the Producers allow their footage to be used that way.

I reckon Die Antwoord make some of the bad-assed videos around. Definitely not for the squeamishly puritanical

Last edited:
I'm gonna go with creepy on this one...

Adolescent little girl doing her bake a cake rap mixed in with a video of an adult rapper grabbing his shit and singing the lyrics below..

Rub that shit it's yours, bitch!
Grab this dick it's yours, bitch!
Now turn around bitch, put that ass on a nigga
Grind on the dick, make it get a little bigger!

Yeah...I'm going with creepy...

:laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings:

can we get a spoken word recording of this from you please?

I remember the Die Antwoord video and thought it was entertaining and weird when I first saw it years ago. I have no problem with it. I would not personally put it on "my" "Bad ass" video list but that's just me.

I sent a link to that video to different people male and female. They thought it was funny.

Hmmmm? different ideological bubbles maybe..... Now this is a Bad ass video...

Last edited:
:laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings:

can we get a spoken word recording of this from you please?

Uh...no but I might record a PG singing version

Mix that batter it's yours, girl
Pour the batter in the pan it's mixed, girl
Now put it in the oven to bake
30 minutes later we have a cake
Now frost that cake, make it a beautiful treat
Then cut it into pieces... it's time to eat! Yum!

Hmmmm? different socio bubbles maybe..... Now this is a Bad ass video...

[video]https://d.tube/v/adetorrent/j6pezsmoswu[/video]

Thats probably not in dispute but its still funny. Maybe because the video is in extremely bad taste is what makes it funny? The fact that someone dares to do such a video?

Last edited:
Uh...no but I might record a PG singing version

Mix that batter it's yours, girl
Pour the batter in the pan it's mixed, girl
Now put it in the oven to bake
30 minutes later we have a cake
Now frost that cake, make it a beautiful treat
Then cut it into pieces... it's time to eat! Yum!

hahaha thats great!

I only just found this man through this thread and play this every day. Yep I am quiet sad.

I think he is quite funny........Its a happy song ............You won't hear this on the radio...........and its Xmas......So everything on my list. ;)

Back