Bad ass videos

This is the 21 month old daughter of of one of my daughters old co-workers...

Guess her 5 year old brother was equally as bad ass @ the same age.....

This is the 21 month old daughter of of one of my daughters old co-workers...

Guess her 5 year old brother was equally as bad ass @ the same age.....

Battle of the Babies Big brother against little Sis....

Voodoo Child on a wurlitzer with a whammy bar and a wah wah pedal....Yes this is BAD ASS!

That 21 month old plays drums better than me.

I hit that Pink Floyd video thinking it was the show. Damn that'd have been nice.

This is my pick for favorite video. The HUMANITY is astounding and it's a bizarrely great song.

BIG SURPRISE by Carbon Silicon (Mick Jones of the Clash and Tony James of Generation X/Sigue Sigue Sputnick)

That 21 month old plays drums better than me.

I hit that Pink Floyd video thinking it was the show. Damn that'd have been nice.

This is my pick for favorite video. The HUMANITY is astounding and it's a bizarrely great song.

BIG SURPRISE by Carbon Silicon (Mick Jones of the Clash and Tony James of Generation X/Sigue Sigue Sputnick)

That's a real heart warmer...

As the propagator and OP of this thread I do hereby declare that this video totally qualifies as Bad ass! :thumbs up:

Ya know what is sad is this was a incredibly complex event and the light show / pyrotechnics were off the hook...
Mind you we were sitting directly in front of the soundmen dead center of the seating in the bowl and the 4 "Quad mix" speaker towers. This was 1972 and there were multiple old school Film cameras filming the whole concert. Very likely stored somewhere in a film vault somewhere in whoknowswhereville that film is still sitting. A shame because it was truly one of the best shows I have ever seen...way cooler than Pompei. Maybe someday it will be released but unlikely.

Y'all ready for some hardcore shit? I mean this will absolutely melt your mind.
Wait till it kicks in....
Lazy Town-Cooking by the book remix ft. Lil Jon - YouTube

I know I'm an old prude....but...as a Dad and a grandpa, wow that is just so wrong on so many levels...pedo creepy ... what the fuck were the people that decided to do that video mash up thinking? Shock value? How many hits can I get? Mo money mo money mo money?

I thought the Lazy Town video was funny. It's from an adult comedy show overseas. I don't think I'd take too much of it. Check out their full episode videos on youtube, it's not for me.

OK. I was at this show and my NECK HURT like hell for a week after. Hank Williams III does a set of country (honky tonk) like his grandaddy. Then he kicks all the country people out and does a set of HARDCORE punk (he's really into The Misfits).

I'm not a hardcore fan. But, look at the instruments they're playing it on. It's pretty fucking fantastic. Talk about spitting image - it's like watching Sr with hair down to his ass.

Sr.hank-williams-9532414-1-402.jpg

Well I just skipped through it again and a Lazy Town episode and I dont get any of it. Perhaps I am just dumb.

OK. I was at this show and my NECK HURT like hell for a week after. Hank Williams III does a set of country (honky tonk) like his grandaddy.

Dunno about your neck but ears hurt after listening to that. :wtf:

It's definitely an acquired taste. Those acoustic instruments making those sounds IMO is pretty incredible. They're being processed with complete originality.

I know I'm an old prude....but...as a Dad and a grandpa, wow that is just so wrong on so many levels...pedo creepy ... what the fuck were the people that decided to do that video mash up thinking? Shock value? How many hits can I get? Mo money mo money mo money?

I had heard that stupid song several times before i posted it here but I watched it before i posted it and only then hit me how creepy it was. I almost didn't post it because of that. wish i didn't. mistakes were made and its on the internet record forever now.

mistakes were made

LOL That is funny! So understand as a grandpa I get to hang with the rascals a bit and the subscription to Disney+ has added some fun shows into our hang time...This particular little movie was perfect for us all hangin and watchin the tube and ever since...when anyone of us screws up we say " mistakes were made" and crack up! Well and the fact that "Timmy" bares a very strong resemblance to the grandson who is the most mischievous of the lot.

Great little movie with a lot of imagination

its just the juxtaposition of kids cartoon song mixed with vile lil jon. its supposed to be comedic but if you pay any attention to it you'll notice that its quite creepy

Suppose it would help if I knew who the singer was. I dont and never heard of him or even understand a word he says.

Back